Pre-season 2021/22

FOX Franks

Would love to see KDH in the attacking mid role against Burton in a strong line up of those that missed euros and end of last season

Iversen
Ricardo Fofana Evans Bertrand
Ndidi Soumare
Albrighton KDH Barnes
Vardy

Considering it's a team without our Euros players and a few others - that would be a bloody strong side to put out.

Be good to see Sowah, Maddison, Praet, Thomas, Castagne (if fit) get a run out aswell....not sure we will be seeing Mendy, Ghezzal or Choudhury (although rumours on Mendy and Choudhury seem to have gone quiet)
We just keeping Patson Daka in a box until the start of the season?

sparky79

Theres clearly some players looking to hit the ground running this year in the lull after the euros. KDH, Amartey, Sowah, Thomas, Pereira all look like they could start the season tomorrow.
Still think as a 4th centre half Amartey isnt the worst man to keep hold of. Just not as a right back or part of a 4.

FrenchFox

I hope that I am not breaking the rules, but I live in France so I am hoping that the streaming rules do not apply. Can anyone tell me where I can watch the pre-season matches.

Brown Nose

Apparently, Vardy has smashed every record in the first two weeks of preseason in terms of fitness and conditioning.

Positive sign.

On the basis of this, I've just had a look at top scorer odds. Vardy is being treated as largely finished really. Even people like Calvert-Lewin are lower odds.

25/1 seems very generous to me. The only reason not to give him an e/w chance is injury. Never ever write off Jamie Vardy.

One aside, we're 3/1 to finish top four and 66/1 to be relegated. Sometimes it is only when you see something like that you realise just how far we've come as a club over the last couple of years.

Orifice

For pretty much as long as I can remember, at the start of a new top-flight season I'd be looking for three teams that we'd finish above to stay safe.

Have we become a little blasé?

Lako42

I'm hoping to see what rain looks like today. Its not rained here in 2 weeks

tedfoxxx

I'm hoping to see what rain looks like today. Its not rained here in 2 weeks
Oh it’s a beautiful sight in Loughborough today, wet and cold, just how I like it.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal00
2Aston Villa00
3Brentford00
4Brighton00
5Burnley00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Leeds Utd00
10Leicester00