Pre Season Fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of notable absentees from pre-season so far. Ward and Bertrand.

Ward picked up a knee injury whilst playing for Wales in early June. Nothing heard about it or him since.

Bertrand has been injured since December and had an op on his knee back in February and BR said it was touch and go whether we'd see him again that season. I'm yet to see any images of him training with the rest of the squad so I assume something has gone wrong and he's still recovering.
In unrelated news, turkey twizzlers will be available in the concourse for the opening match against Brentford

There are a couple of notable absentees from pre-season so far. Ward and Bertrand.

Ward picked up a knee injury whilst playing for Wales in early June. Nothing heard about it or him since.

Bertrand has been injured since December and had an op on his knee back in February and BR said it was touch and go whether we'd see him again that season. I'm yet to see any images of him training with the rest of the squad so I assume something has gone wrong and he's still recovering.

Those two plus Schmeichel look like the main missing players in the pictures from Evian.

Looks like we've taken four keepers there - Iversen, Young, Stolarczyk and Odunze.

Defenders spotted - Justin, Ricardo, Nelson, Evans, Fofana, Castagne, Thomas, Soyuncu, Amartey. I couldn't see Bertrand or Vestergaard (although Vestergaard was back at Seagrave last week).

Midfielders - Dewsbury-Hall, Ndidi, Mendy, Praet, Soumare, Braybrooke, Albrighton, Tielemans, Wright

Forwards - Daka, Iheanacho, Barnes, Maddison, Perez, Alves, Vardy

Other O21s who may not be there looked to be - Brunt, Hirst, Eppiah, Leshabela and Suengchitthawon.

Forgot Choudhury. Seen at Seagrave, but doesn't look like he's gone to Evian (so far).

Typical Bodgers going for a draw before the game has even started!......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363