Pre-Season Friendlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partick, Killie, Cheltenham, Pompey and Hinckley all confirmed.

If someone please post the article from the OS.

Everyone can meet Highland with the scottish tour.

Last edited:
Partick, Killie, Cheltenham, Pompey and Hinckley all confirmed.

If someone please post the article from the OS.

Everyone can meet Highland with the scottish tour.

No they can't,they are night matches,no way I will be going,can't get back.

if Partick was the 3pm maybe but I can't get back from Ayrshire

Last edited:
You can if you leave half an hour before the end :)

Disappointing the two matches in Scotland are against teams we played last time we were there, I'd have preferred some new places to visit.

Aye Inverness Caley or Ross County or even Dumbarton,not travelling all that way to miss a third of it,feck that for a lark

Now waiting for some incredible train journey from Boc which totals just £9.99 return if you go via the Shetland Islands making in time for the game but arriving back home in 4 four days time.
:icon_lol:

i saw you and boc up in scotland and i thought that boc was your dad :icon_lol: :icon_redf :icon_lol:

Now waiting for some incredible train journey from Boc which totals just £9.99 return if you go via the Shetland Islands making in time for the game but arriving back home in 4 four days time.

MM not running free transport then. Feckin cheapskate

Aha! I can tell you with some authority that the Shetland Isles do not have a station; the nearest one is in Bergen, Norway.

I knew that would come in handy one day :icon_razz

Aha! I can tell you with some authority that the Shetland Isles do not have a station; the nearest one is in Bergen, Norway.

I knew that would come in handy one day :icon_razz

Actually the distance bewteen bergen and lerwick is 222 miles compared to Aberdeen to Lerwick which is 210 miles :102: :icon_lol:

Why is Portsmouth at home 'mouth watering'? I doubt we'll get over 10k (and that is allowing for interest in new manager/players. I certainly won't be going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669