Pre-season predictions from the Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone want to write in conventional English with conventional spelling and punctuation? We're all conformists to completely humanly-invented ways of communication etc. etc. (said in the manner of a 15 year-old Bill Hicks-worshiping "anti-conformist"), no reason why one form of language or one way of writing should be considered more valid or noteworthy than another.

Basically, I just feel like arguing and fishing today and I think I'm finally rebelling against the British school system, several years after I left it.

edit: I literally have no idea which side I am arguing for here, just playing devil's advocate.

Last edited:
Okay, I think I should stop now.

Why would anyone want to write in conventional English with conventional spelling and punctuation? We're all conformists to completely humanly-invented ways of communication etc. etc. (said in the manner of a 15 year-old Bill Hicks-worshiping "anti-conformist"), no reason why one form of language or one way of writing should be considered more valid or noteworthy than another.

Basically, I just feel like arguing and fishing today and I think I'm finally rebelling against the British school system, several years after I left it.

edit: I literally have no idea which side I am arguing for here, just playing devil's advocate.

Thats quite evident.

well from now on im certainly through with punctuation and capitilsation it takes too much time to type out when people can understand what im saying anyway spell check can **** off as well

n.b. I think it's good to create several different characters in your personality, you know.

well from now on im certainly through with punctuation and capitilsation it takes too much time to type out when people can understand what im saying anyway spell check can **** off as well

n.b. I think it's good to create several different characters in your personality, you know.

You're going to make BM's brain explode. Literally. And I don't mean literally in the Jamie Redknapp sense.

Up to you, but dont expect to be taken seriously ;)

pikuld unyun

Last edited:
To answer that question deadly seriously, Flamin' Hot for me.

To answer that question deadly seriously, Flamin' Hot for me.

Pickled Onion flavor offers a snacking experience that other crispy treats struggle to match in my opinion. Personally when choosing a spicy crisp, I go down the Dorito/Walkers Sensations route.

Respect your opinion though Prof.

Last edited:
Spicy nik-naks have to be up there as well.

Spicy nik-naks have to be up there as well.

Abso-bloody-exactly.

Adam Buxton rates crisps on how long they stay in the 'burp system'. (Time after which the snack has been consumed but still flavors burps and breath)

Bacon Wheat Crunchies offer full value for money on this basis.

Last edited:
Can't say I'm up to speed on crisps these days, ted. Used to love them back in secondary school, but don't think I have had a pack of any type of crisps in over 2 years now.

Adam Buxton obviously know what he's talking about when it comes to mundane things like that though. :icon_bigg Remember a whole A&J bit on how breakfast cereals taste without milk.

Abso-bloody-exactly.

Adam Buxton rates crisps on how long they stay in the 'burp system'. (Time after which the snack has been consumed but still flavors burps and breath)

Bacon Wheat Crunchies offer full value for money on this basis.

Tomato also a good bet, especially the 4 at the bottom that received a thorough coating.

wotdafkinelizgoinonindisfredicarntwrkowtwotno1izonabtydontualfkoffifurgunatalklykcntzimean4fkssakeizitrillydathrd2jsttlknrmallykdisnntusealdemdotznlynznsquiglznrealwerds

To my shame, I can understand every word of that.

wotdafkinelizgoinonindisfredicarntwrkowtwotno1izonabtydontualfkoffifurgunatalklykcntzimean4fkssakeizitrillydathrd2jsttlknrmallykdisnntusealdemdotznlynznsquiglznrealwerds

Have you merged with nwets?

They have to say that really, with the amount we've spent, if we do romp it and they didn't predict it, they'll look idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669