Predict the score vs Gillingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil The Fox

I'll open the bidding: 1-0 to us (I must be an optimist!) , probably a penalty or a header bundled in from a corner that Gills couldn't clear. Certainly no classic 30 yarder like DC's on Saturday ... but they all count don't they?!

And can we finish the game with 11 men on the pitch at FT? surely not, that would be too much ...

Phil
ps I had a fiver on us to win 2-1 at QPR at 9-1 and thought my luck was in for a brief while ...

2-0 with us defending the 2 goal half time advantage with cool heads and technical defensive competence of the great AC Milan side of 88-94.

Seriously Gillingham 0-2 LCFC.

1-4 Leicester

It's written in the wind.

3-4 to the city!
I mean we can't keep a clean sheet, it wouldn't be right. Oh yeah and we'll be 4 up at half time.

This is the game that our season will be founded on.
With a youthful element to our team
City will triumph 3 - 0 8)

coming matron..... :lol:

we win 3-1 then lose our next 3 then everyone is calling for his head again then we'll win once it's down he has 1 more game then we'll lose and it'll carry on till his contract runs out

leicester_til_i_die said:
we win 3-1 then lose our next 3 then everyone is calling for his head again then we'll win once it's down he has 1 more game then we'll lose and it'll carry on till his contract runs out

That's the sort of use of the English language that people drool over.

Punctuation is a wonderful thing.

????????????????????????????????????????? :?

Billy Boy said:

Like I said Billy Boy, that is the sort of use of the English language that people drool over.

Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

Like I said Billy Boy, that is the sort of use of the English language that people drool over.

I made the mistake of reading it out loud and am still gasping for breath. :roll:

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

I made the mistake of reading it out loud and am still gasping for breath. :roll:

Apologies for that, as i was typing my boss, came round to talk to me, so had to finish it qucik, before i forgot what i was typing.

Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

Apologies for that, as i was typing my boss, came round to talk to me, so had to finish it qucik, before i forgot what i was typing.

That's alright. Your boss doesn't mind being typed then? :wink:

Billy Boy said:
Billy Boy said:
Joe_Fox said:
Billy Boy said:

That's alright. Your boss doesn't mind being typed then? :wink:

I am also ahite when it comes to punctuation, spelling, etc, plus it's time to leave for the day now and gasping for a ciggie!

2-1 to the Gills. MA is staring down the barrel of a loaded gun. Let's put him out of his (and our) misery

Micky will starts with an attacking 3-5-2 formation, we hold a handsome lead at H/T with goals from Blake, Dabizas and Benjamins arse, 3-0.

Second half - City are distracted by a young lad in the North Stand pointing at Pressman (Block D row 14) we try to steady the ship by pushing the defensive trio forward but to no avail, The Gills peg us back to 3-3.

Micky pushes on Ho Tommy Wright (wearing Stewarts borrowed Polo-neck for luck). Then strangely The Ref adds 18 minutes of injury time for City having Lee Morris on their books. Wright takes advantage and City are in Dreamland with a 7 yard toe-poke from the youngster (108th minute).

3-4

Isn't it strange that, despite all the doom and gloom around in other posts, most are predicting that we will get something out of this game???

My fiver is on 1-0 to us, at 8-1 with Hill's. The lads owe me after burning the 45 quid I was reaching for at QPR

I think whenever I've predicted a game this season, I've predicted us to win and we've done crap and lost/drawn every time...

We're going to lose 3-0 :)

our foxy foxes will win by some goals tonight.
0-3 i think, i have lightened 3 candles in the church for the goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570