Predict the score vs Tractor boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil The Fox

2-1 to us.

:shock: :shock:

The optimism borne of blind faith

:? :?

The winner being a deflection or a mad scramble in the box that gets bundled in in the 3rd minute of ET...

:D :D

Leicester 3-2, similar game to sheff utd I reckon, something to keep our nails nice and short and take us another step closer to having a heart attack

1-0 Connolly

Now that Harper has gone back I think we are going to become a side that doesnt score many but also doesnt concede a lot. I imagine if the squad stays the same a lot of 1-0 or 0-0 scorelines.

BORING BORING LEICESTER !

A boring 1-0 for our lads with a none-too-boring 3 pts would suit me just fine thankyou, right now :wink:

We've never won when I've been to see us play, and we always lose if I say we're going to win, so I'm going for us to lose 2-1 :) :?

Graz said:
We've never won when I've been to see us play, and we always lose if I say we're going to win, so I'm going for us to lose 2-1 :) :?

i wonder what would happen Graz if you came to see us play AND at the same time said we were going to lose... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Have to at least brake one of your hoodoos... :wink:

I say 1-1... with us taking the lead and losing it to a goal some time past the 80th minute mark...

Counago for them and Williams to brake his duck for us.

we've only beaten them in the league about twice in the last ten years :roll:
no change tonight... 0-2 :cry:

!-1 at half time after which the match is abandoned following a pitch invasion by fans celebrating the news of the imminent appoitment of Lionel Blair and Herr Flick as the new driving force.Failing that we will lose 2-1.

I'll have to go 2-0 Ipswich as well. They score comical goal through some inept City defending in the first half. Second half much better by us, but we just can't score. Someone hits their bar in the last minute, Ipswich clear the ball, race up our end and score.

Cue mass evacuation of Walkers into the dingy night.

Sorry for this particularly depressing prediction, feeling a bit depressed by the view out my window.

:(

2-1 Ipswich I'm afraid. I always feel optimistic before games but for some reason not today. Could be the weather. I'm going for Connolly to score though.

2-1 to city. Crap game, crap goals, crap performance but enough to keep bassett and wilko in the job for a little longer. goals from tiatto and blake!

predict the score

1-3 to Ipswich

No sign of the home jinx ending,and up against a team well capable of gaining auto-promotion

turning point for our men in shorts.
3-1! hurray! david speedie will score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673