Prediction Cup - 2nd round Penalty Shoot-Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
The Penalty Shoot-Out involves foxin_oz and alex and will be based on the scores of the following four games which take place on Wednesday night.

Tunisia v Senegal
Soouth Africa v Angola
Millwall v Notts F!"£$t
Everton v Chelsea

These games kick-off at 5:00, 7:30, 7:45 and 8:00 respectively. Scoring will be as per normal Prediction League/Cup, but the Penalty Shoot-Out will be decided on a SUDDEN DEATH basis - if either team is ahead after any of the four games, the Shoot-Out will be over and that team will be declared the winner.

If the two teams are still tied after the four games, eeerrr... I'll have to think of something else for Thursday night!

Best of luck to both of you - PMs in to me as soon as possible.

Last edited:
playoff.jpg

So Alex goes through to the 3rd round and faces Jonahal32.

All one can do is beat what's in front of them Super Boc (isn't that a beer?)

I agree - but it's a bit of a hollow victory when your opponent doesn't turn up. Nothing else could be done though - foxin_oz has not been online for the last two nights and he must have known that the fixture had to be settled in plenty of time for the weekend.

How are the ticket sales going for your game against Jonahal?

I agree - but it's a bit of a hollow victory when your opponent doesn't turn up. Nothing else could be done though - foxin_oz has not been online for the last two nights and he must have known that the fixture had to be settled in plenty of time for the weekend.

How are the ticket sales going for your game against Jonahal?

My parts of the ground are sold out....

but then again i only gave you the st johns amubulance hut and the burger bar.:icon_razz
once you hear the almighty roar of "jonah,s army" from our kop end
you shall be shaken into submission!

but then again i only gave you the st johns amubulance hut and the burger bar.:icon_razz
once you hear the almighty roar of "jonah,s army" from our kop end
you shall be shaken into submission!

eeerrr... the game is supposed to be played on Alex's ground. I sincerely hope that you two haven't switched the tie without the permission of the PCA!

Congrats Alex, sorry Boc, I've been too busy and only just checked my email but I'd already planned to forfeit anyway. So everything worked out well. :icon_bigg:038:

Congrats Alex, sorry Boc, I've been too busy and only just checked my email but I'd already planned to forfeit anyway. So everything worked out well. :icon_bigg:038:

Thanks for your magnanimity, foxin_oz. I really didn't like to see you go out like that.

eeerrr... the game is supposed to be played on Alex's ground. I sincerely hope that you two haven't switched the tie without the permission of the PCA!

we checked out alex,s pitch on the wrecky, and found it to have dog shit around the penalty area along with a large amount of used condoms and glue bags in the center circle, the last straw came when a local stray nicked one of the jumpers for goalposts,so i voted we switch venue,s. alex wasnt there so he couldnt vote so that meant i won :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669