Prediction League Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I've had to have another look at the make-up of the divisions for the new season. Though Beliall and pds have withdrawn, we had a few new teams join in at the end of last season and now another four have joined in time for the new season. Suddenly instead of having 23 in each of the three leagues, we have been faced with a Chumps League with 26 teams in it - so I've decided to even things up again, moving some of those who just missed out up a division and making it 24 in each of the leagues.

This means that Yorkshire Vixen will be starting the new season in the Premier League, Toronto and foxybru will find themselves in the Fizzy with Doggie_muz, lcfc lad, ScarboroughFox and City Fan competing in the Chumps League.

Translates to: you are the main person who is in control of everything to do with the prediction league, your assessment of things is the blueprint for all future conversation regarding the prediction league.

boc a run ting.

:icon_wink

*edit* good work Bob

Last edited:
I've had to have another look at the make-up of the divisions for the new season. Though Beliall and pds have withdrawn, we had a few new teams join in at the end of last season and now another four have joined in time for the new season. Suddenly instead of having 23 in each of the three leagues, we have been faced with a Chumps League with 26 teams in it - so I've decided to even things up again, moving some of those who just missed out up a division and making it 24 in each of the leagues.

This means that Yorkshire Vixen will be starting the new season in the Premier League, Toronto and foxybru will find themselves in the Fizzy with Doggie_muz, lcfc lad, ScarboroughFox and City Fan competing in the Chumps League.

apart from me you mean

Didnt realise i was competing accross leagues i missed out by one point some missed out by six but hey its your bat and ball :090:

how does the scoring go again?

Last edited:
Didnt realise i was competing accross leagues i missed out by one point some missed out by six but hey its your bat and ball :090:

Stop moaning :icon_roll :icon_bigg

how does the scoring go again?

Get the result (not the score) right and you'll get at least a point.

The exact score will give you 5 points - Correct goal difference 3 points.

In the case of a draw, the exact score will give you 5 points. One goal out and you'll get 3 points. More than one goal out and it will be just 1 point.

Does this question suggest that I might have got your score wrong?

Now you've got me feeling sorry for you!

Get the result (not the score) right and you'll get at least a point.

The exact score will give you 5 points - Correct goal difference 3 points.

In the case of a draw, the exact score will give you 5 points. One goal out and you'll get 3 points. More than one goal out and it will be just 1 point.

Does this question suggest that I might have got your score wrong?
No need to be so defensive!
I've just got a shite memory!

so if i predict a 2-2, and it comes up a 1-1 i get 1 point?
I thought i saw a post saying if you predict 2-2 and 2-2 happens its 5, 1-1 or 3-3 and it's 3, finally 0-0 or 4-4 and it's 1?:102:

so if i predict a 2-2, and it comes up a 1-1 i get 1 point?

No. You get 3 points for being one out.

I thought i saw a post saying if you predict 2-2 and 2-2 happens its 5, 1-1 or 3-3 and it's 3, finally 0-0 or 4-4 and it's 1?:102:

That's right. 5-5, 6-6 and 7-7 would also get you 1 point (for getting the result right)

Because I'm bored of this forum and I'm shit at the prediction league. :)

The scores from last season suggest that most of us are pretty crap at predicting. You're just crap at rememberung to send any predictions in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566