Prediction League Cup Second Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very pleased with the team picking themselves up after the league defeat. Solid performance, defence still a bit weak though so room for improvement. Nice to progress though. Unlucky Old Git.

Where is this shambles we were promised? This all seems to be going rather well, which, seeing as it was supposed to be a shambles, makes it all a bit of a... shambles.

Thanks BM, the new system and updates are great. Really appreciate you hard work on this.

Come on you two tonight!!!!!

Just remembered my own match isn't in the updates.

Blue Maniac top scores so far with 242, but despite being 77 behind give_us_a_wave can still win by as many as 93 points: he's on 165 with potential for another 170 tonight from Accrington (73), Morecambe (73) and Bournemouth (24).

Still no show from Jeff, Dour, Han or RotherhamFox93 at time of writing.

Bugger, forgot to enter. I suppose that means I'm going to be predicting results for teams I know nothing about.

Can we predict results for the FA Women's Super League?

Wouldn't worry about it.

I'll buy some lucky leeks and Woodbines on my way home then to spiritually inspire them to victory.
Cardiff doing the job for you now :icon_cry:. 2 up, 1 goal from our old friend Nicky Maynard. My best hope now is that Morecambe hold out against Newcastle.

Match results and league tables for the cup competition please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00