Prediction League Final Table

Status
Not open for further replies.
homer said:
Thank you all for your congratualtions, and many thanks for Compton and Desert Fox for at least making it a competition

And thanks for Webbo for hosting it - despite the "unpleasantness" at the end of the season

This competition is every bit as good as any other we've had on here - it's just making the effort to take part.

Joe's competition last year was about every game in the Championship - if people want that then it's just down to Webbo to put all of the games on every week - and down to everyone else to take part

I am the Champion

So there were 2 competitions last year then? Webbos and Joes?

I like the sound of predicting every game in the Championship. Was Webbos just Leicester results?

Either way I am prepared to make the effort to take part.

Congratulations Homer. Enjoy it while you can. TVFA has arrived and is eagerly anticipating a challenge to your title.

;-)

Joe's comp lasted a few weeks and was a bit shit

Webbo's comp covers all City games, as well as a decent selection of high profile matches from across all leagues, cup games, european games and internationals (200+ games across the whole season)

homer said:

Webbo's comp covers all City games, as well as a decent selection of high profile matches from across all leagues, cup games, european games and internationals (200+ games across the whole season)

Thanks for the info Homer.

Now then wheres Don King when you need him?

Lets get it on.......

;-)

yes indeed Homer, well done for being able to predict Scottish division 3 games.... really fecking useful talent you have there...Bravo...

A talent that you obviously do not share

As your pitiful 35th place in the league clearly demonstrates........

homer said:

I agree homer it's so nice to see a Competition well run with clear Rules and no loopholes for people to use to their advantage.......know what I mean?

fatboy said:
A talent that you obviously do not share
Brentford v Hinckley Utd
Middlesbrough v Partizan Belgrade
Hearts v Ferencvaros
Wycombe Wanderers v Coalville Town
Spain U21 v England U21
Macclesfield v Lincoln
Celtic v Livingston
Stenhousemuir v Elgin

Your family must be so proud...

Scodger Cubs said:
Well done Homer, what did you do to get first place?! ;)
He tromboned webbo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670