Prediction League - Match day 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dissappointing!! I was expecting porkie to have something like 300 points with the hyping from BM in post 10.

I don't think I'd ever score that highly, as I only pick from leagues I know a bit about (plus occasionally Rangers & Monaco). Most of my picks are Leagues 1 & 2, the Conference and the Conference North. I don't think my picks are extreme enough to score 300.

Last edited:
I don't think I'd ever score that highly, as I only pick from leagues I know a bit about (plus occasionally Rangers & Monaco). Most of my picks are Leagues 1 & 2, the Conference and the Conference North. I don't think my picks are extreme enough to score 300.
I pick from leagues I know feck all about. Seems to give more points than the leagues I know. They are too stable and predictable, which should be good for a Prediction League but not for this one, and that's what's making this one fun.

I took a risk on getting a huge score as i though han would be a no show lol. But put madrid in just in case i scored 0 lol.

Goal difference could be important come end of the season. Lots of points needed today.

83,94 & 119 are all LOSING scores? Feckin ell that's harsh.

Yeah, and that 94 should become 105 today - and still I'd not be anywhere near porkie's shirt tails...

Fair play though Pork, that's a hell of a score you've racked up :038::icon_sad:

Last edited:
Yeah, and that 94 should become 105 today - and still I'd not be anywhere near porkie's shirt tails...

Fair play though Pork, that's a hell of a score you've racked up :038::icon_sad:

Cheers foxybru :038:

Good game for the neutral etc

I take it you've got Rangers today too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00