Prediction League - Match day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds wrong. But happy with that :)

Latest:

Group A
Blaby blue blood has bagged a win over Orifice. He leads 57-35 with only 8 available to his opponent on Sunday.

Joe_Fox is yet to turn up for his match.

fox58 has piled up the points so far this weekend, leading OldGit 177-59. Just one game each tomorrow, so there's no turning it around.

foxybru's match with Bobbins is somewhat closer but the league leader has come out on top. Final score 61-42.

SJN limped to 20 in his match against Blaarev, who scored more than double that with one pick on his way to a total of 126.

Xowie nabbed 80 points from two picks in a walkover.

Group B
Dorset Fox fell one point short of the 100 mark against Blue Maniac, who got over the line with a score of 112.

beaumontfox has one match in progress and three to come on Sunday, but she can't catch GazLCFC, who leads 83-27.

give_us_a_wave has grabbed a win over Brown Nose, despite the latter still waiting on Monaco's result.

spionfox has beaten LCFC'sGodWears9, holding a 77-57 lead after Saturday. Aston Villa could close the gap for GW9 on Sunday, but not enough.

bocadillo has 75 in his walkover match.

Latest:

Group A
Blaby blue blood has bagged a win over Orifice. He leads 57-35 with only 8 available to his opponent on Sunday.

Joe_Fox is yet to turn up for his match.

fox58 has piled up the points so far this weekend, leading OldGit 177-59. Just one game each tomorrow, so there's no turning it around.

foxybru's match with Bobbins is somewhat closer but the league leader has come out on top. Final score 61-42.

SJN limped to 20 in his match against Blaarev, who scored more than double that with one pick on his way to a total of 126.

Xowie nabbed 80 points from two picks in a walkover.

Group B
Dorset Fox fell one point short of the 100 mark against Blue Maniac, who got over the line with a score of 112.

beaumontfox has one match in progress and three to come on Sunday, but she can't catch GazLCFC, who leads 83-27.

give_us_a_wave has grabbed a win over Brown Nose, despite the latter still waiting on Monaco's result.

spionfox has beaten LCFC'sGodWears9, holding a 77-57 lead after Saturday. Aston Villa could close the gap for GW9 on Sunday, but not enough.

bocadillo has 75 in his walkover match.

Dare I ask?

I've just been on the FA's website and noticed that they're reporting incorrect scorelines in a number of FA Trophy games - including for Matlock Town v Hinckley United, which for obvious reasons wasn't even played. I've only noticed erroneous 0-0 draws so far, but I can't work out why. I can confirm, though, this has not affected the Prediction League. I know better than to assume the FA's own website is a credible source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00