Prediction League - Match day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never mind Boc your'e still ahead of me in the Redspottedhanky Mini League:icon_wink

Corrections then:

Motown has 149.

Jeff leads 112-36.

Brown Nose has 68.

OldGit has 74.

For some reason, I scored Gillingham correctly for Group A teams but when I went to score Group B I thought they'd lost. Very odd.
With Martin Allen in charge an easy assumption to make. I knew at Full Time yesterday that I'd scored quite well but not realise the extent as the FA Cup games were teams from different Leagues.

Corrections then:

Motown has 149.

Jeff leads 112-36.

Brown Nose has 68.

OldGit has 74.

For some reason, I scored Gillingham correctly for Group A teams but when I went to score Group B I thought they'd lost. Very odd.

Sorry to ask BM, but if you had Gillingham scored correctly for Group A, how come OldGit's score has changed?

Sorry to ask BM, but if you had Gillingham scored correctly for Group A, how come OldGit's score has changed?
Well spotted. It seems I scored Gillingham correctly the first three occasions they came up. OldGit was the fourth, and the last one in Group A. In my defence, there are twice the usual number of women in my house today, so my brain feels like it's been stir fried.

Well spotted. It seems I scored Gillingham correctly the first three occasions they came up. OldGit was the fourth, and the last one in Group A. In my defence, there are twice the usual number of women in my house today, so my brain feels like it's been stir fried.

eeerrr... I thought we had established that one of them was neuter in gender.

Latest:

SJN-Fox leads Orifice 44-39 with one result each to come. A win for Monaco at Marseille tonight will seal it for Orifice.

Thanks to Falcao avec Rivière it's a 2-1 win for little Monaco FC.
Phew. Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00