Prediction League - Match day 9 results & tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Maniac

Alzheimers sufferer
In Group A, pork pie fox continues to lead the way after a convincing win over Blaby blue blood. foxybru and Orifice are still right on his tail though, bru earning an impressive win over Blaarev, and Orifice using a walkover match to improve his GD by 70. Bobbins leaps ahead of Blaarev into fourth place as Macky resumes his absence from the league. Joe_ goes above SJN after his opponent forgets to show as well. RotherhamFox93 drops into the bottom half as OldGit, fox58 and Dunmow overtake him on GD.

Group A Match day 9.png

Group A Match day 9 League table.png

At the top of Group B, Jeff still has 100% record, and is also the league's top scorer by almost 100 points. Motown records a fortunate late win over Brown Nose to keep his perfect record going. Blue Maniac, jb5000 and bocadillo all record wins to keep them in third, fourth and fifth. Dessie, Dorset, Gaz and jas overtake give_us_a_wave, who slips to tenth despite scoring 88 points. The bottom half looks pretty much the same.

Group B Match day 9.png

Group B Match day 9 League table.png

Cheers BM :038:

Some big scores these days (not especially from me), Jeff close to 1000 points - amazing. The fact that Jeff also leads the other 'Prediction Competition' shows that either he knows football form or is very lucky.

Jeff also leads the other 'Prediction Competition'

I don't. I'm 5th. I won the Prem version of the other competition last season though.

shows that either he knows football form or is very lucky.

Or I understand how to use the competition's rules to my advantage better than most people, combined with luck.

Great work as always BM! :038:

Some crap defending from my side but it must have been an entertaining match for the neutrals. Well played foxybru!

Great work as always BM! :038:

Some crap defending from my side but it must have been an entertaining match for the neutrals. Well played foxybru!

Thanks mate, as you say attackers very much on top...as it should be :)

Nice stuff as always BM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00