Prediction League - WEEK 7 tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
View attachment 2157 View attachment 2158 View attachment 2159

Congratulations first to MUSSWELL_ and drummindefender, this week's joint top scorers with 20 points - but also to Boy Genius, the first (and so far the only) person to get past the 100-points mark.

In League X the two most recent leaders put in the two worst performances of the week, bocadillo being very fortunate to hold his top spot but Lazzer now languishes so lowly that there is going to have to be an improvement from him if he wants a Prediction Premier League place next season. Most of the Chumps League candidates in the division had similar scores but MUSSWELL_'s 20 points have rocketed him up the table and left a host of others looking over their shoulders.

What can you say about Boy Genius? Obviously shamed by last week's poor performance, he came back with League Y's joint top tally for the week and with the others around him struggling a bit this week, he has opened up quite a gap at the top. Chumps League candidates Toronto and rotherham were the other two who got the same 19 points as BG; it will be interesting to see if they can maintain their effort and consolidate the mid-table position that will give them a place in the Prediction Fizzy League next term.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear is the watchword as far as the leadership of League Z goes. jb5000 was last week's leader but this week his players failed to get on the bus. With everybody else in the top eight scoring in double figures, he has tumbled down to 4th place with several more clubs ready to swallow him up next week in the event of another no-show. Meanwhile drummindefender's 20-point haul has put him back on top for the third time this season, with Mike - True Blue Tinter hanging onto the runners-up spot.

Last edited:
Well, 2 weeks of not predicting has finally achieved consistent performance for me.

Well, 2 weeks of not predicting has finally achieved consistent performance for me.

You actually missed three prediction weeks, not two - there was a round of mid-week matches.

My only surprise is that you're not further behind. A couple of decent weeks and you'll be back in the pack.

thank you mr boc

Thanks Bob!

I'm not in it but seeing as everyone else is brown tonguing you I didn't want to feel left out ;)

Thanks Bob!

I'm not in it but seeing as everyone else is brown tonguing you I didn't want to feel left out ;)

No need to feel left out. Just send your predictions in.

Thanks Bob - see you in the week 8 thread :)

Perhaps, it's time to point out again that the competition is always open to new-comers - the more the merrier. Anybody wanting to join in need only submit their predictions in the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566