Prediction League WEEK ELEVEN tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
With dotted red line to show who would finish in which league if the season were to end today.

Why are the cut-off points different in each table? I'm sure you have explained it at some point, but my attention span is getting to the level of a goldfish these da......

what was i saying?

Why are the cut-off points different in each table? I'm sure you have explained it at some point, but my attention span is getting to the level of a goldfish these da......

what was i saying?

There will be corruption and deceit involved whatever the reason.

Good work - although I feel I should be top of League X for aesthetic reasons.

what was i saying?

Top seven from each league, plus the next two highest scorers

what was i saying?

The Premier League will be formed of the top seven teams from each league, plus the two next best scoring teams.

The next seven teams from each league will be joined in the Fizzy League by the two next best scoring teams.

The remainder will form the Chumps League.

If points are equal, the team with the greater or greatest number of correct results throughout the season (whatever the score) will be placed higher or highest.

If that still does not split the teams, the team with the greater or greatest number of points in City's games throughout the season will be placed higher or highest.

If that still does not split the teams, the team with the greater or greatest number of correct City results throughout the season (whatever the score) will be placed higher or highest.

If that still does not split the teams, I will kill myself.

(I had intended to count back the number of correct results before the end of the season, but then realised what a huge job it was. I have therefore decided to do it just on the relevant teams if it becomes necessary)

There will be corruption and deceit involved whatever the reason.

I too was hoping that this would be the case. My postman seems however to have been underworked in this respect, so it seems that merit alone will be the final arbiter.

I too was hoping that this would be the case. My postman seems however to have been underworked in this respect, so it seems that merit alone will be the final arbiter.

They all are, Boc. Workshy feckers

Them and the firemen

Ouch!!, shite week for me, dropped out of the top 6. Need to pick up some points and soon :icon_sad:

Top work Boc. It's v tight for those last Premier places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566