QPR v Swansea 2-0
Scunthorpe v Plymouth 1-3
Sheff Wed v Derby 2-0
West Brom v Preston 3-2
Bristol City v Newcastle (17:20) 2-4
Leicester v Coventry (Sun 14:00) 3-0
Cardiff v Watford (15:00) 1-1

Last edited:
One full day to go - less than twenty sets of predictions in - plenty of way still to go!

43 reminders posted

43 reminders posted

Boc

I sent mine this morning but I still got a reminder and this thread is still saying I haven't posted. Can you check please?

I sent mine this morning but I still got a reminder and this thread is still saying I haven't posted. Can you check please?

Got them both. They came between two batches that I processed this morning and I missed them.

My apologies, but I would have caught them in the final check, I assure you.

Dorset Fox's predictions also found whilst checking this out.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask the same question boc but did you receive mine? I've got a problem with my laptop so have tried to do mine with my phone but not sure if it's worked

Sorry to ask the same question boc but did you receive mine? I've got a problem with my laptop so have tried to do mine with my phone but not sure if it's worked

Your entry was changed to 'Predictions received' shortly before 9 last night, your submission having arrived here about an hour earlier. This means that I have your predictions and that I am still waiting for those of your opponent.

Last edited:
Day of the game - and still 20 sets of predictions adrift. If you're due to play against any of these, I can understand why you've got a smile on your face. :icon_wink

BOB HAZELL
Boy Genius
foxybru
Motown Fox
PFKAKTF FOX
Polar Bear

cornishfox
escos66
KIVETON FOX
MUSSWELL_FOX
rolydog143
stockholm fox
The Deacon

beighton155
Dunmow Fox Jr
Mike - True Blue Tinter
Scodger Cubs
SwedeFox
swellbelly68
tedfoxxx

Last edited:
Your entry was changed to 'Predictions received' shortly before 9 last night, your submission having arrived here about an hour earlier. This means that I have your predictions and that I am still waiting for those of your opponent.

Sorry Boc, I didn't realise you went back and amended the posts but I'll know for the future :)

Sorry Boc, I didn't realise you went back and amended the posts but I'll know for the future :)

I try to do it as soon as I see a set of predictions come in although clearly I don't do it on a 24/7 basis.

can i just say that boc does all this for free. If you check your sent items then you will know if your predictions have been sent or not. Hats off to boc for doing this for us all. It must take up a lot of his time and i for one applaud his efforts. Well played boc.

can i just say that boc does all this for free. If you check your sent items then you will know if your predictions have been sent or not. Hats off to boc for doing this for us all. It must take up a lot of his time and i for one applaud his efforts. Well played boc.

Aye to that.

I try to do it as soon as I see a set of predictions come in although clearly I don't do it on a 24/7 basis.

Why on earth not? What else is there for a pensioner to do?

:icon_wink

Why on earth not? What else is there for a pensioner to do?

:icon_wink

A bit of voluntary work at the local Help the Aged shop?

When you doing the scores Boc?

I've been having some trouble with my PC. I have had to re-enter all the predictions into the spreadsheet and am just making a start on marking them now.

I apologise for the delay.

Last edited:

can i just say that boc does all this for free. Hats off to boc for doing this for us all. It must take up a lot of his time and i for one applaud his efforts. Well played boc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669