Prediction League - WEEK NINETEEN final scores and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, we should start a petition :icon_wink. The five of us all deserve to go up for shitting all over the league, and getting more pts than anyone in the Prem and all but one team in the Fizzy

How many points did you get in games where the other team didn't turn up?

Can only beat what you put in front of us guv.

True. But it was one of your cabal who was glorying in the fact that you had scored more points than most Premier League teams. I am suggesting that Premier League points, having been earned, have a certain higher quality than the devalued points of the basement level.

How many points did you get in games where the other team didn't turn up?

Me, cornish, Nathan and Stockholm have still scored more overall points from our predictions than any team in the fizzy, and that makes no difference who turns up or not :icon_wink

i know you can only promote 2, im only kidding, just saying how much better weve all been than everyone in a supposedly better division

Me, cornish, Nathan and Stockholm have still scored more overall points from our predictions than any team in the fizzy, and that makes no difference who turns up or not :icon_wink

i know you can only promote 2, im only kidding, just saying how much better weve all been than everyone in a supposedly better division

So am I.

Not bad considering I joined four games late and if fludie doesn't post any predictions again, hopefully, I can gain some more ground this week!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69