Prediction League - WEEK TEN table - now complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
With just one week of the season left, there are still four teams in contention for the Premier League top spot. With NN and Musswell_ treading water, YV and Singth made the most of their chances.

Divisional top-scorer Doggie_muz's 21 pointer has finally seen him clear of the relegation zone, but Nathan needs to remember to send his predictions in next week; both he and Willlow will be hoping that swede shepshed doesn't wake from his slumbers and that they can slip past him.

Overall top score of 24 points has brought MK within shouting distance of jb5000 at the top of the Fizzy, but it might be too late for both him and Polar Bear. The last promotion place however seems to be between no less than 5 clubs - no pressure, lads!!

At the bottom though, barring a miracle, the four for the drop are all sorted. Can somebody please put Stevie Lynex otw on the Missing Persons List!

In the Chumps it was beginning to look as though lako had it all sewn up, but a poor penultimate offering has brought Doug, the onion peeler and Mike-tbt back into contention. Here again there's plenty of competition for the promotion places - lako looks up, but perm any 3 from 6 to accompany him.

Best chump of the week was Tamworth with 20 points but it's a case of 'too little, too late' for him.

p10.JPG f10.JPG c10.JPG

Last edited:
Last edited:
Crikey, better watch my back, Newton is coming up on the rear.

Bad week, if only Hereford would have grabbed a goal.

With just one week of the season left, there are still four teams in contention for the Premier League top spot. With NN and Musswell_ treading water, YV and Singth made the most of their chances.

Divisional top-scorer Doggie_muz's 21 pointer has finally seen him clear of the relegation zone, but Nathan needs to remember to send his predictions in next week; both he and Willlow will be hoping that swede shepshed doesn't wake from his slumbers and that they can slip past him.

Overall top score of 24 points has brought MK within shouting distance of jb5000 at the top of the Fizzy, but it might be too late for both him and Polar Bear. The last promotion place however seems to be between no less than 5 clubs - no pressure, lads!!

At the bottom though, barring a miracle, the four for the drop are all sorted. Can somebody please put Stevie Lynex otw on the Missing Persons List!

In the Chumps it was beginning to look as though lako had it all sewn up, but a poor penultimate offering has brought Doug, the onion peeler and Mike-tbt back into contention. Here again there's plenty of competition for the promotion places - lako looks up, but perm any 3 from 6 to accompany him.

Best chump of the week was Tamworth with 20 points but it's a case of 'too little, too late' for him.

View attachment 3827 View attachment 3828 View attachment 3829

:038::038::038:

Boc,

how many go up/down..... i've never needed to ask before as i've always been mid-table mediocraty :bang:

great work and really good fun. Thanks for doing this every week..

Dunmow fox

Crikey, better watch my back, Newton is coming up on the rear.

The first thing that you need to worry about is doing better than at least two in front of you. Then you can worry about Newton coming up behind you.

My advice would be belt, braces and back firmly against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669