Prediction League - WEEK TWENTY - scores and tables

Status
Not open for further replies.
New man at the top of the Prem, but can BG hang on for just another 3 weeks? But what's happened to Alex? Leading the division by two points only three, he's now languishing in 8th position.

There's a four-way tie for this week's "Hard Luck Son Award". camberwell, Bilborough, jb5k and Motown will be delighted with their 20+ point hauls, but more than a little disappointed that their opponents matched them in each case.

The perverbial sick as a parrot- well having scored 21 points and still not winning. I now hold the record of the most draws in the Premier as well.

Eight wins on the bounce, which has taken me from rock bottom to 17th :icon_razz

Still might not be enough to escape Boc's harsh relegation system though... :icon_wink

Play offs would actually be pretty cool, though theyd be a lack of matches to predict on i suspect, only the actual play-off semis and finals.

edit: oh maybe the final Prem matches and the fa cup final or something as well

Last edited:
I think that we could go for 3 leagues as there is at the moment with 22 in each league. Then play 2 seasons of 21 games which would be 42 games of the 46 game season.

Then for the remaining 4 games we could have a Christmas break of 2 games (when a lot of people are away or forgetfull) and the other 2 games would be taken up by the play-offs (Semi and Final) for the top 3 to 6 of the Chumps and the Fizzy Leagues. We could also have the top 4 in the Premier go into end of season play-offs like the Rugby Guiness Premiership.

Anyone else like this idea? It would mean that less would get relegated from their current respective divisions.

Last edited:
I didn't know sheep could count.

Did Willlow bet against himself this week? ...:102:

You tend to hope so after the beating he just took....:icon_cool

He would feel a little better with a few quid in his pocket.....:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613