Premier League 10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has Hodgson still got a job? Surely won't by the weekend.

Ancelotti can't afford too many more bad results as well I guess. Think he'd be unlucky to be sacked though at the moment. They were phenomenonal at the start of the season, and looked almost unbeatable, until they lost ;) But another run like they had the start of the season and they'd be favourites again. Think he deserves time. Mark Bright in the paper today said he thinks Chelsea will still win the league!

Can't look past Man Utd at the minute though, who are always stronger in the second half of the season anyway

How has Hodgson still got a job?

He pisses me off and I hate Liverpool.

Christ knows how he manages to keep his job in the face of such incompetence.

He's constructed a team which looks a million miles from the image Liverpool hold in my head.

Who would Liverpool even get if Hodgson goes though? Who's going to want to go there?

Who would Liverpool even get if Hodgson goes though? Who's going to want to go there?

I'd happily take the job and attempt to continue Woy's good work. Think everyone is being harsh on him by forgetting what a great job he's actually doing.

Anyone seen Ancelotti's wikipedia subsection? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancelotti#Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Carlo has on many occasions been praised by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson of WWE fame for the idea behind his iconic 'People's Eyebrow' celebration.

Carlo's left eyebrow made world headlines back in 2009 when, after being asked by Jonathan Pearce about Didier Drogba's chances of playing a whole match on his feet, the eyebrow eclipsed Mount Everest, Nepal, as the highest point on the planet.

:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Anyone seen Ancelotti's wikipedia subsection? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancelotti#Eyebrows

Eyebrows

Carlo has on many occasions been praised by Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson of WWE fame for the idea behind his iconic 'People's Eyebrow' celebration.

Carlo's left eyebrow made world headlines back in 2009 when, after being asked by Jonathan Pearce about Didier Drogba's chances of playing a whole match on his feet, the eyebrow eclipsed Mount Everest, Nepal, as the highest point on the planet.

Haha!

Eyebrows

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669