Premier League 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a coup for Everton, or just one big **** up.
Of course, I’m hoping for the latter ;)

He’s got his work cut out with this lot - they’re ****ing rubbish

Arsenal not much better

Two bang average teams

What a dreadful match between Everton and Arsenal. To think Arsenal are supposed to be one of the “big six” Everton were supposed to be our biggest challengers for 7th.

I was surprised Pogba came on. I was convinced that he wouldn't play for Man Utd again and that the injuries and sickness he'd had were a cover so he wasn't risked before the January transfer window. Man, that's BN conspiracy theory stuff right there:)

Good win for our Nige. Keeps Ole’s bus stalling, too.
Maybe keeping Watford up may make a lot of Leicester fans appreciate just how good a manager he is.

Because taking us from League One to 5th in the Championship, and then 12th in the Championship to 14th in the Premier League doesn’t seem to be enough for some people.

Maybe keeping Watford up may make a lot of Leicester fans appreciate just how good a manager he is.

Because taking us from League One to 5th in the Championship, and then 12th in the Championship to 14th in the Premier League doesn’t seem to be enough for some people.

It's more than enough.

It's also where we outgrew him as a manager

I don't know if you watched on NBCSN Miles but I totally agree with Robbie Earle for once. It's about time that players left the field when this thing happens.

I don't know if you watched on NBCSN Miles but I totally agree with Robbie Earle for once. It's about time that players left the field when this thing happens.

It'd have to be both sets of players IMO. Wouldn't put it past the FA to punish Chelsea for withdrawing from the game. In other scenarios this country is overly comfortable with racism and until that stops then football probably won't change.

What happened?

The Spurs fans had it in for Rudiger after Son got sent off after a small kick out at him to which the German overreacted. Some moron(s) were apparently making monkey noises towards him, he told Azpilecueta who informed the ref. The ref told the managers and an anti racism message was issued over the tannoy. The message was given three times, whether this is standard procedure or it continued to happen and they were warning them again wasn't clear. Oh, and while this was going on things were being thrown at the Chelsea goalkeeper.

It really overshadowed what was a pretty good game, especially in the first half. Lampard completely out coached Mourinho, Chelsea were excellent and Spurs were, well, Spurs.

if Eriksen is really going in January, it shows Spurs shortcomings that they still have to rely on him to get them out of the mire
Wake up call for Jose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570