Premier League 2024/25

I backed Arsenal to win last night at 5.1

Thanks to that ****ing twat Trossard I've had to cash the ****er out. Wanker.

No, I don’t find the whinging on either side of the divide entertaining.
Shame. As there’s been plenty of whinging from entitled arses over the last couple of months.

Good game ruined by that stupid sending off

Michael Oliver’s a complete twat these days - used to be a decent ref

Now painful to watch

I thought was quite funny Walker goading Gabriel by constantly tapping him only to
completely lose him when he made his run.

As for the sending off, Trossard gave him no choice.

Take it all back - this has been fascinating to watch

Magnificent defensive effort from Arsenal

Take it all back - this has been fascinating to watch

Magnificent defensive effort from Arsenal
I agree. I think it’s been really interesting. Man City look clueless as to how to break them down and the commentary is correct, why they are using their central defenders on the edge of the box as playmakers is beyond me.

Fair play to Arsenal, they’ve not even bothered to try attacking, they’ve just said **** off and try and break us down.

Tbh, I'm really pleased Arsenal didn't win that.

Loved Haaland throwing the ball at Gabriel after telhe equaliser!

It's sad to me that this is what amounts to the best that English football has to offer now.

A game of analysts out analysing each other. Percentage postions, passes, set pieces, blah, blah.

The players seem more and more like robots nowadays. Even the outbreaks of aggression seem fake.

Man City have some technically brilliant forward players that are not allowed to do risky things.

Arsenal spent most of the second half playing with five central defenders.

I don't know what I'm missing exactly as Sky seem to think what was extraordinary entertainment but it bored me shitless.

It's sad to me that this is what amounts to the best that English football has to offer now.

A game of analysts out analysing each other. Percentage postions, passes, set pieces, blah, blah.

The players seem more and more like robots nowadays. Even the outbreaks of aggression seem fake.

Man City have some technically brilliant forward players that are not allowed to do risky things.

Arsenal spent most of the second half playing with five central defenders.

I don't know what I'm missing exactly as Sky seem to think what was extraordinary entertainment but it bored me shitless.

The second half....man city had Haaland stood there watching the midfield passing it sideways until about 85mins on the clock. Until then it was sideways, sideways etc etc then a tame shot from 30 yards. Then there was about 3 minutes of trying to cross it in and back to normal until the final seconds.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57