Premier League 2024/25

Haha, he's such a ****ing ****.

It's just so strange.

I mean, in the first half when Spurs were on top, he wanted the ball all the time and was involved in everything.

Then in the second half, he was, well he was, I mean, it was like he literally disappeared.

It's almost as if he only plays well when his team is on top. That can't be a thing surely?

It's just so strange.

I mean, in the first half when Spurs were on top, he wanted the ball all the time and was involved in everything.

Then in the second half, he was, well he was, I mean, it was like he literally disappeared.

It's almost as if he only plays well when his team is on top. That can't be a thing surely?

He's an odd one. Normally when things aren't great he just does that turn and fall over thing on the half way. Also just stops playing after seeing the new year in.

I don't get all the incredulity from the commentary team. I mean, these guys watch football for a living & yet still go all " it's unbelievable " at a Spurs collapse.
Like we haven't all seen it a zillion times before. It's what they ****ing do. Jesus.

I would say all in all a good football weekending for us.

It is mad to think that even with the start we’ve had, we are 2 points from Man Utd.
A much needed win too as without it, there would have been a 3 point gap for the bottom 6 already.

Hopefully we can keep in striking distance of that mid table group of teams, or even with some potentially favourable upcoming fixtures, even get in and amongst that mid table pack.

Opportunity this weekend to stamp on a relegation rival and put further light between us and those relegation places.

We should be hassling Soton like mad this weekend. They are full of mistakes.

Opportunity this weekend to stamp on a relegation rival and put further light between us and those relegation places.

Check the fixture list...

But if you want to talk about the Southampton match you can start the pre-match thread in the LCFC forum.

Are we going there a week early to start the hassling, FF?

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710
10Nottm F710
11Brentford710