Premier League 23/24

1909? Nah, we were miles off. Lost 12-0 to Forest and they barely stayed up themselves.
I know it was a couple of years later but I immediately pictured James Maddison stood on the deck of the Titanic furiously tweeting ‘We’ve hit one iceberg, keep sailing like that and we’ll be absolutely fine’

Dyche is exactly what they need and should appointed several years ago - they'll be top ten next year
Hopefully they go 14 games without a win under him next season like they did from Dec-a few weeks ago this season.

What Premier League job- I’m not clicking onto the Sun website to read it?

Is it us, after we’ve sacked our hopeless duffer of a manager, and after the genius Mark Robins has turned us down?

Is it us, after we’ve sacked our hopeless duffer of a manager, and after the genius Mark Robins has turned us down?
Have you heard we’re in the Championship?

Have you heard we’re in the Championship?

Won’t be this season, will it, you complete ****wit

We haven’t been promoted, have we, you complete ****wit

OH GOD IS IT GONNA BE MAN UTD NO ****ING WAY
Sorry, lads, I’d just had a load of morphine and didn’t notice the words “West Ham” were nowhere in the screenshot. Now who’s the complete ****wit?

Me, I am.

Once he failed with us, West Ham or Villa really are the obvious places he’ll end up. Or Spurs, they might still be tempted at some point.

Once he failed with us, West Ham or Villa really are the obvious places he’ll end up. Or Spurs, they might still be tempted at some point.
Nothing Spurs do would surprise me. But Villa? No. Not anymore. Much better run club than they were. Hammers though definitely. Still run by morons.

Hilarious though really. Winning the SPL with Celtic is literally the easiest job in British football & yet after huffing & puffing to achieve it all season (& they actually still might not) he's STILL being linked with PL jobs? Ludicrous.

Then again it was in The Sun so could be horseshit.

I’m sure if he did get a premier league job that when he comes to the KP, he will get the reception from the crowd his efforts whilst here, fullly deserve.

The **** !
Yep, not many ex managers I would boo and Christ we’ve been managed by some grade A ****s, but this guy has an award that no one can take away from him:

“Managed to relegate a team easily good enough for a top half finish”

I would boo him until I threw up.

Yep, not many ex managers I would boo and Christ we’ve been managed by some grade A ****s, but this guy has an award that no one can take away from him:

“Managed to relegate a team easily good enough for a top half finish”

I would boo him until I threw up.
I completely agree…and yet this bloke won the FA Cup. Imagine how much of a complete bastard you have to be to have fans boo you after achieving that.

I completely agree…and yet this bloke won the FA Cup. Imagine how much of a complete bastard you have to be to have fans boo you after achieving that.
I know, won the FA Cup for the first time in our history with a thunderbastard of a goal against a team containing ex players and most seem to still loathe him.

I don’t hate him, loathe is a much more apt description of my feelings toward him.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4698
2Ipswich4694
3Leeds Utd4691
4Southampton4685
5Norwich City4674
6West Brom4673
7Hull City4671
8Middlesbro4667
9Coventry City4665
10Preston 4664