Premier League Fixtures 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five of last seasons top seven in our first eight games. Tricky start. And a tricky middle. And a tricky finish.

Oh and likely that the first game will be moved to the Sunday due to Wolves Europa League adventures.

Last edited:
Five of last seasons top seven in our first eight games. Tricky start. And a tricky middle. And a tricky finish.

Oh and likely that the first game will be moved to the Sunday due to Wolves Europa League adventures.
If I read it correctly, Wolves enter the Europa League at the 2nd qualifying round and follow the "main path", rather than the "champions path". This would make the 2nd leg of that round on Thursday 1 August, with the first leg of the following round on Thursday 8 August.

Is that correct? If so, I presume they'll have to work on the basis that Wolves will progress, as surely they can't leave it until just over a week before the match to change the date, can they?

I realise I could easily have this wrong, but that's how I read it. If I am correct, the game would presumably be on the Sunday regardless of whether Wolves progress or not?

Looking at the fixtures, I can only assume that our winter break will be sometime in May.

There's an asterix at the Wolves away fixture. Could be moved.
That's the split fixture round, where 5 of them will be played on the weekend of 8 February and the other 5 will be played the following weekend. This won;t be confirmed until TV fixtures are selected, nearer the time.

A game we should win at home to start with.
Hopefully Chelsea are a shambles with fat Frank in charge when we play.

That's the split fixture round, where 5 of them will be played on the weekend of 8 February and the other 5 will be played the following weekend. This won;t be confirmed until TV fixtures are selected, nearer the time.

No consideration for the real fans who plan to fly out to the far East or USA at all.

Home against Wolves first up, has a good old school feel about it.

The fixtures either side of Xmas, Man City and Liverpool? Nothing to worry about there - confident Brendan will be this year's Santa Claud.

Hopefully we can wrap up the title in our home win against Sheff Utd, as our final 2 games could be tricky.

Tough start

They will be a bit more up to speed I'd imagine

Tough start

They will be a bit more up to speed I'd imagine

Too right they will - in many ways one of the last teams I would want to play first up

I'll start the 'Rodgers Out' thread in a bit, the useless great feck

Looking at the spread of fixtures I'd say we've done quite well here. In the past few seasons there have been at least one run of four of five fixtures that looked tough. This time these tough 'runs' are really only two fixtures long. Hopefully this means we'll win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366
8Coventry City4263