Preston Match thread..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
Cannot believe nobody has started one yet, so here it is...............

I present to you the Preston Match thread.........................:038: :038: :038:

COME ON CITY.........
GET INTO 'EM,
FECK 'EM UP......

Last edited:
Gerrin to thum
F*ck um up!

Rob Kelly's
Blue and White Armeh

etc

Gutted woken up full of flu, so wont be able to get the to game, so come on RK win the game and cheer me up :icon_sad:

Last edited:

COME ON CITY
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Gutted woken up full of flu, so wont be able to get the to game, so come on RK win the game and cheer me up :icon_sad:

Get Well Soon A-Z

I see the women are no longer taking the piss out "Man Flu"

Now they can catch Bird Flu, they will realise how poorly we get :biggrin:

Cheers Melton, a victory would cheer me no end and aid my recovery from this illness.

I darent predict scores anymore. I put a total of £6.50 on Liverpool beating Bolton 2-0, 2-1, 3-0 or 3-1 which i thought was a safe bet and look what happened they won 1-0.
So as you can see ive not got a very good record.

should be a good game - I think I'll buy a ticket for the Kop - are there any left?

PFKAKTF FOX said:

Its only a bit of flu,take a few Paracetamol and get down there you Nancy boy:icon_roll :icon_wink

Duzza said:

I'm not sure why you are surprised - I'm in Leicester this weekend so I may as well pop down to the Walkers for the match, same as any of you lot would do.:102:

Joe_Fox said:
I'm not sure why you are surprised - I'm in Leicester this weekend so I may as well pop down to the Walkers for the match, same as any of you lot would do.:102:

Just a joke Joe :102: The shocked smilies were more aimed at your saturday morning posting.

Get yourself in the 1884.

1884? Maybe, but I might just go in the Quay or Tom Cobleighs instead, or maybe even the Soar Point - I've got a yellow card you see. :icon_lol:

Walked around Jewry Wall yesterday with the lass - what a fookin' stupid idea that was! crap.

Saturday morning posting is incredibly odd indeed - I feel violated.

Joe_Fox said:

What, unless something better comes along in the meantime!?

What, if you think we might win!?

What, if you think our new manager might be there!?

We don't .. may as well ... we fecking make sure we are there!

Fecking fair-weather supporters!

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
What, unless something better comes along in the meantime!?

What, if you think we might win!?

What, if you think our new manager might be there!?

We don't .. may as well ... we fecking make sure we are there!

Fecking fair-weather supporters!

You do not know what you are on about chump. I do not live in Leicester - its not that hard to understand (or maybe for you it is).:018:

Joe_Fox said:
You do not know what you are on about chump. I do not live in Leicester - its not that hard to understand (or maybe for you it is).:018:
You are touchy early on Saturday mornings aren't you? Of course I know you do not live in Leicester. The point of the post was as you only occasionally get to a game, your apparent lack of enthusiasm for this one!

Mike - True Blue Tinter said:
You are touchy early on Saturday mornings aren't you? Of course I know you do not live in Leicester. The point of the post was as you only occasionally get to a game, your apparent lack of enthusiasm for this one!

You do not understand the way I post - it's laid back, casual, "I may as well" may sound like a lack of enthusiasm to you but I assure you it means something completely different - it means that I'm well up for it. And don't call me a fair weather supporter because that's just incorrect.

Hows this Mike: COME ON! I'm going down the Walkers today to watch us stuff those Preston North bell-enders - get in to 'em YEAH! 5-0 today come on lads, come the fook on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669