Preston Match thread..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
This part time Pete is not going today. :icon_redf :icon_redf However I have a ticket for next week. ;) :023:

Hey everyone,

am posting from bbc leicester building! Can't wait for the match, first time I'm seeing Leicester play so hopefully it'll be a match to remember!

marky boy said:
Hey everyone,

am posting from bbc leicester building! Can't wait for the match, first time I'm seeing Leicester play so hopefully it'll be a match to remember!

Good man. :038: :038: ;) :023:

marky boy said:
Hey everyone,

we'll stuff the lilywhites and it'll be one of the best days of your life... that's a boring 1-0 win for Leicester

marky boy said:
Hey everyone,

Can you get me John Barbers autograph ?

The feel-good atmosphere and the fact that the play-off race is over for Preston will see us win at a canter.

Can't believe I've just said that :icon_eek:

highland fox said:
Can you get me John Barbers autograph ?

Can you ask Colin Gibson what planet he was on when he put his name in the ring for the manager's job :081:

marky boy said:
Hey everyone,

Hope you have a good day marky boy. Though i am still completely baffled that anyone would choose to support city when they were not unfortunate enough to be born here!!!

Well it looks like the 'occasional' supporters going this afternoon outnumber our one 'man-flu' victim
Any chance we might get 25000+?

maybe. our fans have been in good voice since kelly took over. depends how many fans PNE bring though too.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Woke up with someone called Flo, so wont be able to get the to game, but we are playing a game with a jar of salad cream, a bag of jelly tots and a bottle opener... so you lot can feck off..

Bloody hell A-Z someone spiked your drink again...............:biggrin:

teamvspreston7bg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673