Preston Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, in a hurry to get ready for work I've got Kenton on the left wing!:icon_redf

Hmmm ... swap Kenton with Ferreira. :icon_bigg

Not sure that Ferreira even exists anymore.......

Probably similar to last game unless management team are told they havent got the job, then Kaibi/Ferrera might get a run out
Settle for similar performance/result as last season, John to net, a draw would be acceptable if we could guarantee beating Burnley, nah need to win

Fulop
Fulop - Fulop - Fulop - Fulop
Fulop - Fulop - Fulop - Fulop
Fulop - Fulop​

Whilst I appreciate the sentiment behind your team choice, he is class and we should try and sign him before some prem team come in for him, it's imperative we win this game or we can kiss the season goodbye. There are only three points between us and the arse end of the ladder. So I'm thinking we should have a striker in there somewhere Disco. By the way do you have a brother called Stu or an Uncle called Sideshow???
I've just finished work early as my mum is in hospital and it's Melbourne Cup day down here in Oz. The whole country comes to a standstill for this one race every year. I've had a bit each way on a horse some of you might know as he's from over there somewhere ... Purple Moon. It's a bit strange writing posts when you know everyone else is sleeping.:tumbleweed:

Same as before i would imagine, as long as there is nobody coming back from injury.

Fulop
N'Gotty McAuley Kisnorbo
Stearman Kenton Chambers Sheehan
Fryatt
Campbell John

"Stearman Kenton Chambers Sheehan"

How in gods name have we been reduced to this pitiful midfield. So with all the comings and goings in the summer we only brought 1 midfielder who was going to make the starting line up!!!

I know people slag of martin Allan but surely even Milan knows you need more than 2 central midfielders in a club. Don't even mention the Bulgarian or the dutch lad as clearly they are shite hence the fact they are allowed no where near the team.

Can we please get someone in charge who knows how to put together a rounded squad.

Darren Kenton in midfield - the worlds gone mad!!!!

Just found out Liverpool's on tele tonight!!!

Save me listening to this shite.

Surely a man of your talents can do both:icon_cool
I've tried so many times to do that but can't.

Same as I can't be on the phone in the office while another phone call is in progress next to me, I just start to talk jibberish and not make any sense.

Only happened a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to talk to a fellow TBer on the phone whilst my colleague was on the phone next to me, I just ended up saying random stuff that didn't make sense :icon_lol::icon_wink

I've tried so many times to do that but can't.

Same as I can't be on the phone in the office while another phone call is in progress next to me, I just start to talk jibberish and not make any sense.

Only happened a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to talk to a fellow TBer on the phone whilst my colleague was on the phone next to me, I just ended up saying random stuff that didn't make sense :icon_lol::icon_wink
I will have the radio/internet feed of the game on,aswell as flipping between Liverpool,celtic and maybe Chelsea.Posting my usuall pile of bollocks on the match thread and drinking a can of carling.All this while Young Bertie (my Rat terrier) jumps all over me.

Cant wait:icon_wink

Don't even mention the Bulgarian or the dutch lad as clearly they are shite hence the fact they are allowed no where near the team.

Nothing to do with talent, Kishishev is not allowed near the team because he is out on loan.

Shows the sense of our club that we let a Bulgarian international midfielder out on loan when playing a system of 3 central midfielders at a time where there are no recognised players in his position currently available

we can not blame lack of quality for our position. Look at Barnsley they were by far shitter than us but are above us in the table, Plymouth no quality but in play off positions.

We need a manager who will keep a settled side that suits the players and if we do win a few on the bounce we will be right up in the play off positions

Shows the sense of our club that we let a Bulgarian international midfielder out on loan when playing a system of 3 central midfielders at a time where there are no recognised players in his position currently available
You might be right Pipes.But to be honest Kish wont make any difference, cos hes shite.Plus hes injured and not in the Leeds team.

Looks like a fall out situation. After all the guy came here to play first team football and found himself on the fringe.

It did appear a slightly strange move for us and even tho' he wasn't going to set the place alight, i would think most people would see him as a useful squad player in an area where we are short of numbers and I can't imagine we were that bothered about saving a few quid on wages. As a footnote, how much kudos is there in being a Bulgarian international?

Back to this evening - this game is not a tasty morsel. I forecast: a poor crowd, a close game, few goals, very very difficult to forecast the result so I'll go with a 1-1 draw and my sympathies to those who are keen enough to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669