Priorities ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
I have just found out My Wife is expecting our 2nd child on March 5th.

Oh B*****ks, It's Forest at home, what am I going to do, what am I going to say. Divorce/Football? /Divorce/Football?. I don't know. What a mess!!. If it is a case of priorities then it has to be football, that was in my life many years before she was, I am sure she will understand, she may have to go.

However I have a plan!. She is also a STH. If I take her to the game with me (assuming she is still knocked up). The shower of shite that she is watching has not got a cat in hells chance of inducing labour!!. Not unless it is a serious relegation battle played 20 yrds above the pitch with 22 players kicking the shit outa each other.

Any advice on ammicable divorce settlements will be gratefully received

You could get an industrial sized cork fitted for the duration of the game and then when your child is born on the saturday evening, following an exhilirating 3-0 victory you can then name your new baby after the hat trick hero of the day....perfect until you are reminded by yhe mid wife that your new baby girl has to live with the name Trevor for the rest of her life.

Keep the Faith said:
You could get an industrial sized cork fitted for the duration of the game and then when your child is born on the saturday evening, following an exhilirating 3-0 victory you can then name your new baby after the hat trick hero of the day....perfect until you are reminded by yhe mid wife that your new baby girl has to live with the name Trevor for the rest of her life.

I have already tried the name thingy. If it is a girl I suggested Lilian Alice. I won't go into too much detail on the reply she gave me!!

well done mate, top news.
only 2% of babies arrive on their actual due date so she'll be cool.
2 other options...

1. tell her you love her so much you've booked her in for a ceasarian the day before because you hate to see her in pain. (double whammy as she'll be in hospital with baby and the grandparents will look after number 1 whilst you are in the pub & at the match)

2. tell her you had the snip a year ago and throw her out

either way, i'll make sure the season ticket doesn't go to waste...
:wink:

Take your missus, some clean towels and the midwife to the game! Problem solved!

Melton Fox said:

Oh B*****ks, It's Forest at home, what am I going to do, what am I going to say. Divorce/Football? /Divorce/Football?. I don't know. What a mess!!. If it is a case of priorities then it has to be football, that was in my life many years before she was, I am sure she will understand, she may have to go.

However I have a plan!. She is also a STH. If I take her to the game with me (assuming she is still knocked up). The shower of shite that she is watching has not got a cat in hells chance of inducing labour!!. Not unless it is a serious relegation battle played 20 yrds above the pitch with 22 players kicking the shit outa each other.

First of congratulations melton. Our second is due on 26th March which also happens to be the date of England v's Norn Iron at Old Trafford. I have been informed by all and sundry that the chances of arrival on that date are pretty slim.

I do however have a cunning plan. My mother in law has been expressing an intrest in becoming the birthing partner since she found out. Feck knows why I would rather support forest. Still I will get my ticket due to the improbability of the arrival. If the little bastard is anything like her it'll be a week late.

In having the ticket I will go to the match as I would hate to waste it, being a tight git and all. Therfore the mother in law can go and watch the blood, shit etc whilst having to wait nearly as long as it will take England to score. I am of course referring to the birth as Northern Ireland will emerge from the game victorious and as a result everyone will be happy.

My advice would therefore be plant the seed, no not that one, you've done that already. Find a member of her family or a close friend of hers and plant the seed.

Just remember to get some one to announce the arrival over the tannoy. That's priceless and worth a year in hell. :wink:

Melton Fox said:

It's on sky so don't worry :wink:

Congratulations Melton, fiersome swimmers....

How times change, I remember being at Filbo' many times in the late 80's and the tannoy would ask a 'Mr. Smith..' or so to get to a phone as their wife had just given birth...

If he hadn't moved to the walkers, you could've almost watched the game from the infirmary!!!

Congratulations Melton. Our 4th is due in June... top planning after the season has finished. However my wife has a habit of delivering early so the play-offs are still a potential problem for me.

typical bloke!!

you should plan for a summer birth,NOT during the season!!! :lol:

seriously, congrats on the news mate. and as others have said, it probably won't arrive on that date.....................

it'll be a week late and you'll miss the derby game instead! :shock: :lol:

WOW, it looks like all us Leicester fans have been at it like rabbits. It can only be due to the fact that we are not getting our usual excitement on Saturday afternoons, we need to fulfill our pleasures elsewhere.

Seriously Guys, thanks for the congrats, and same to all you lot. And those of you who are not expecting - Congrats for that also!! Keep it like that.

I would do the usual obligatory joke about "scoring", "finding the onion bag" etc etc, but I shall refrain

If any of you are coming to the "East Midlands Food Festival" in Melton tomorrow, I will be the one who is looking pissed off, dragging my knuckles on the floor, bored out my skull and wearing my "Why can't Leicester be at home today" face

Melton Fox said:
.....If any of you are coming to the "East Midlands Food Festival" in Melton tomorrow...
why didn't you tell us about it before :shock:
i'd have cancelled the afternoon i've got planned with some chums in the pub watching the England - wales game...
damn you....
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673