Priority cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitz

i plan to renew my season ticket this week but i just realised i don't have a priority card, does anyone? a few years ago the club said i wouldnt need to show it as their records would show how many i'd been to, but then said i hadnt been to any. this season i've only been to 16 away games so not sure what priority that would give me anyway. only began to think about it as an issue when looking at the fact colchester may win promotion :( first ten to the ticket office for that one.

fitz said:
i plan to renew my season ticket this week but i just realised i don't have a priority card, does anyone? a few years ago the club said i wouldnt need to show it as their records would show how many i'd been to, but then said i hadnt been to any. this season i've only been to 16 away games so not sure what priority that would give me anyway. only began to think about it as an issue when looking at the fact colchester may win promotion :( first ten to the ticket office for that one.

I understand you go most away games, Fitz. Just get a standing order like Webbo and Boca.

Hazzman said:
I understand you go most away games, Fitz. Just get a standing order like Webbo and Boca.

can you select in advance which ones you would be able to attend and which you couldnt? due to work i couldnt make it to midweek games but would i be able to set it up for every saturday or sunday fixture?

Hazzman said:

I haven't got a standing order.

fitz said:
can you select in advance which ones you would be able to attend and which you couldnt? due to work i couldnt make it to midweek games but would i be able to set it up for every saturday or sunday fixture?

The system only allows for all or none - but you can send any you don't want back for a full refund.

fitz said:

There are still priority cards but I don't think I have shown mine all season. I have had stamps put on it a couple of times for the games that I have been to - no, I haven't, the clerk has just initialled it.

15 matches normally gives Priority One for the following season.

I have ticket stubs for nearly all the away games, if you want to borrow them...

Hazzman said:
Well, Webbo has.

He is a lazy git - and it also means that he can miss out on giving the club extra money in the form of c/c surcharge (for some reason they don't charge it on 'away tickets by standing order'.

Jeesh, I've got a band going past the house. I wonder what that's about!! I wonder if I could borrow a tambourine off them for admission to Sharapova's pub tomorrow.

Boy Genius said:
I have ticket stubs for nearly all the away games, if you want to borrow them...

haha, thats what makes the system a bit silly doesnt it, everyone could borrow them off someone else! i'm going to have to email them scans of them or post them or something but cheers people for clearing that up, especially the standing order idea

Boy Genius said:

I'm not sure that they accept ticket stubs. If they did, everybody could be Priority One. they normally look on the suystem to see how many tickets you have bought.

bocadillo said:
I'm not sure that they accept ticket stubs. If they did, everybody could be Priority One. they normally look on the suystem to see how many tickets you have bought.

yes they do, done it for a long time now. My friend buys all our tickets normally, we all have No.1 priority cards, but they dont put it up on the system. He buys up to 20 at a time. When I buy my season ticket I just take the stubs down.

webmaster said:
No it doesn't.

Before the start of the season they sent me a form to fill in to say which matches I wanted tickets for.

The one that I had simply said "tick here for away games" and "tick here for cup games". No individual matches were mentioned.

bocadillo said:
The one that I had simply said "tick here for away games" and "tick here for cup games". No individual matches were mentioned.

The cup games thing was separate, I think it came with the season ticket renewal letter. The away games thing was snet to me a few weeks before the stof the season.

webmaster said:
The cup games thing was separate, I think it came with the season ticket renewal letter. The away games thing was snet to me a few weeks before the stof the season.

We must be talking about different things. I was given mine when I bought the season ticket; ot had away games and cup games on the same form.

i've got my priority 1 card......

nice to see this year it has all the stickiers on it..last year i had to ask them to put three on cos they had left three gaps and i went to them all!(might not matter to some people but it does me:biggrin: )

anyhoo,i worked out which aways they had missed and took in the ticket stubs to prove i went. they didnt have a problem adding the ones on, so i should think if you take your ticket stubs in then you'll be ok.

i think 16 aways means you might get the number 1 as well...

When we renewed last year we were told 13 away games got you priority 1.
We got our cards either signed or got stickers for the last 2 seasons as the other year I hardly missed an away game but did not bother to get my card marked as we told the 'system' recorded what games we went to, but come renewal day we were told we needed the priority card signed or stickered. I honestly do not trust them on the records being put against your name, plus a couple of games for the last three seasons we have gone on the day and paid at the gate - we usually take our ticket stubs to the next home game and get them signed at the ticket offices, so how do they record these? I would take your ticket stubs just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566