Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, there is diving, but you get booked 99% of the time for trying it!
and jon champion is doing the commentary! with lawro!

well the japanese version is avialable if anyone is interested, they got most the league, i heard rumours they will have the champonship in it this time round,

End of October seems a long wait... I want it now too!

Hope the diving works, I remember on This Is Football there was a dive button, you could press it when no-one was near at all, quite hilarious, but also quite crap!

I'm fearing the ps2 version will be dumbed down - can't afford a 360 or ps3 :(

End of October seems a long wait... I want it now too!

Hope the diving works, I remember on This Is Football there was a dive button, you could press it when no-one was near at all, quite hilarious, but also quite crap!

I'm fearing the ps2 version will be dumbed down - can't afford a 360 or ps3 :(

Me too. As long as it's no worse than the previous i'll be happy.

Me too. As long as it's no worse than the previous i'll be happy.
Pro evo on the play station two was much better then the version on the Xbox 360, there was more grounds, players, teams, and the edit mode, the xbox version was rushed for its release date

Pro evo on the play station two was much better then the version on the Xbox 360, there was more grounds, players, teams, and the edit mode, the xbox version was rushed for its release date
yes but the gameplay on the 360 is lightyears ahead and much smoother-take it from someone who played a hell of a lot of pro evo in his first year!

yes but the gameplay on the 360 is lightyears ahead and much smoother-take it from someone who played a hell of a lot of pro evo in his first year!

I play the PS2 version on my PS3 and played in a 360 league and if you ask me the game is better on the PS2 the 360 is slow and tedious at times.

I am looking forward to the PS3 version :biggrin:

Check this out for videos of all consoles for PES2008 http://www.jeuxvideo.fr/gc-2007-videos-exclu-pes-2008-supports-actu-78605.html

Last edited:
I play the PS2 version on my PS3 and played in a 360 league and if you ask me the game is better on the PS2 the 360 is slow and tedious at times.

I'd have to agree with that, I haven't hardly played it on my 360 because I think it is piss poor. However, this is because as someone else said, it was rushed as PES was going to be PS exclusive but as the PS3 took ages to come out, they rushed a quick version together, hence no edit function or save replays etc. PES 2008 should bring back the days of sessioning it all day until someone can actually beat me!!

I'd have to agree with that, I haven't hardly played it on my 360 because I think it is piss poor. However, this is because as someone else said, it was rushed as PES was going to be PS exclusive but as the PS3 took ages to come out, they rushed a quick version together, hence no edit function or save replays etc. PES 2008 should bring back the days of sessioning it all day until someone can actually beat me!!

I'd beat you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00