pub quiz again

Status
Not open for further replies.
the remaining two: former colony in africa where we train their troups. possibly the former african colony we get on best with

the other: asia, troops have remaining since a recent war

East Timor? Or Timor?

nope

we guessed that in the quiz, the following contribute to the UN forces there:-

Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Egypt, El Salvador, Gambia, India, Japan, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russian Federation, Samoa, Senegal, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe

i was a bit miffed about that one :(

nope

we guessed that in the quiz, the following contribute to the UN forces there:-

Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Egypt, El Salvador, Gambia, India, Japan, Jordan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russian Federation, Samoa, Senegal, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe

i was a bit miffed about that one :(

Must be the only peace keeping mission the UN doesn't dip into our armed forces for then. ****s.

Phillipines then?

I would have guessed every other Asian country before Kuwait even though I've feckin been there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48