Pub Visit For Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

fludie

Peanut Thief
Who will be going to the pub before the game?

I read up about the Slug and Lettuce which is a few mins walk away from the ground, near Fulham Broadway.

Hope to see a few peeps in there.

Who will be going to the pub before the game?

I read up about the Slug and Lettuce which is a few mins walk away from the ground, near Fulham Broadway.

Hope to see a few peeps in there.

I'd be very very careful which pubs you go in

I went in a pub right opposite Fulham Broadway to see a band once,I think it was called The Swan.:icon_conf Is it still there ?

That's not the one on the green is it? I heard that that was the major 'off' pub.

No, but there was a major arranged punch-up with Spurs after a game last season in the area - nothing to do with the pub as such.

Last edited:
The pub RS recommends is fine. I'm off to the Highlands myself but the White Horse is where I'd be going if I were here. Otherwise try the Earls Court Road.

The area or is that the name of a Pub ?

The area. Tomorrow night I'll be sipping whisky in a bothy or my tent, somewhere near Glen Coe. I understand it's supposed to piss with rain all week.

The area. Tomorrow night I'll be sipping whisky in a bothy or my tent, somewhere near Glen Coe. I understand it's supposed to piss with rain all year long.

Well it is Scotland, what did you expect in fairness?

The area. Tomorrow night I'll be sipping whisky in a bothy or my tent, somewhere near Glen Coe. I understand it's supposed to piss with rain all week.

Aye,it is now but its meant to improve on Friday.The Chlachaig Inn in Glencoe is ok for a drink if you are near by and sick of the rain:)

The area or is that the name of a Pub ?

There are plenty on the Earls Court Road and they are far enough away from the ground for well-behaved fans to be able to enjoy a drink and have some thing to eat in peace and comfort.

Aye,it is now but its meant to improve on Friday.The Chlachaig Inn in Glencoe is ok for a drink if you are near by and sick of the rain:)

I know the Clachaig well HF, but I shall be going by the east end of the Glen this time, might stop off at the Kingshouse. Is that your area then? Can you post up the result of the Chelsea game at the Ice Factor bar in Kinlochleven so I can get depressed when I fetch up there at the weekend :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669