Pubs City Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazzer

I have to organise a works night out involving a Treasure Hunt around the pubs in town. Looking for suitable pubs that are not too rammed as its on a Friday and you can get about in to look for clues. Not too dossy probably more student type. ? Will prob start in Rut and Derby.

I have to organise a works night out involving a Treasure Hunt around the pubs in town. Looking for suitable pubs that are not too rammed as its on a Friday and you can get about in to look for clues. Not too dossy probably more student type. ? Will prob start in Rut and Derby.

Black Boy - Albion St?

Soar Point, the other one on the river further towards the Walkers.

Nice to see the Social Secretary at work :038:

Treasure Hunt FFS.........

Nice to see the Social Secretary at work :038:

Treasure Hunt FFS.........

Its a pub crawl you miserable bastard and there is no actual treasure :icon_roll
Find a clue in each pub get your card stamped when you have downed a beer and the most answers wins £50. Plus i have to a rehearsal run beforehand on expenses:icon_wink
Plus they are going Peterborough Dogs in two weeks free two course meal and free and piss I think the Lazzmeister is doing just fine :icon_wink

Last edited:
What's wrong with a nice game of Dominoes and a free bottle of Mackeson's for anyone turning up in fancy dress :102:

Its a pub crawl you miserable bastard and there is no actual treasure :icon_roll
Find a clue in each pub get your card stamped when you have downed a beer and the most answers wins £50. Plus i have to a rehearsal run beforehand on expenses:icon_wink
Plus they are going Peterborough Dogs in two weeks free two course meal and free and piss I think the Lazzmeister is doing just fine :icon_wink

PS good suggestions so far keep them coming please.

The Dover Castle, you should get your card stamped in there several times.

Is the Pi bar still open? Student dive that pretends it isn't - probably just the thing...

Out of the vaults and Marquis Wellington are studenty pubs that aren't too vile.

New landlord in there now. Not been very good when I have been in, although it definitly won't be busy.

Just round the corner from R & D is a quite eloquent little number, the Nag's Head. Can't see that being busy.

Shakespears Head at the top of the underpass near the Holiday Inn. That is always empty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46