pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
alex said:
That's mainly because Fox Fan the trouble isn't happening much at the grounds anymore.

I saw it going off on the Kings Road with BS members and Chelsea last season, when we were playing at Charlton! Yet at The Valley there was no trouble at all.

Birmingham city centre was kicking off left right and centre the day we nicked a 1-0.

I went to Birmingham away last season and didn't see a thing!!! Also went to Charlton away and was asked if i was looking for any action outside The Globe on Baker St by Chelsea headhunters yet no trouble near the ground.....Footie hooligans are all wan**rs

...yes, i saw the headhunters running Kings Road...if you hate them you were glad not to be in Portugal!

There was trouble at Birmingham, nowhere near the ground, but near the canal..

DurhamFox said:
Dickovforengland! said:
The swan and rushes best beer in town!

I will seconmd that. Bit of a dump though!

Not the most glamourous of surroundings agreed. Staff are friendly enough along with everyone else in there which I prefer to the shiny plastic Witherspoonesque boozers where you get served by some mumbling teenager.

Which is that? Is it the one near the station, first on the left after the underpass? Proper homely vibe in there!!!

If you all ask Teeno about Birmingham he'll tell you my story, worst day ive ever witnessed at a football match, i got glassed on my head, my brother whos 14 floored and chased, it was a terrible thing that happened and ill never forget the trouble at Birmingham away.

muzzy magic said:
alex said:
That's mainly because Fox Fan the trouble isn't happening much at the grounds anymore.

I saw it going off on the Kings Road with BS members and Chelsea last season, when we were playing at Charlton! Yet at The Valley there was no trouble at all.

Birmingham city centre was kicking off left right and centre the day we nicked a 1-0.

I went to Birmingham away last season and didn't see a thing!!! Also went to Charlton away and was asked if i was looking for any action outside The Globe on Baker St by Chelsea headhunters yet no trouble near the ground.....Footie hooligans are all wan**rs

You probably had your Burberry cap on :roll:

I had my aquascutum cap and full burberry shirt, topped off with the Stone Island jacket, but i kept quiet. :roll: :roll:

muzzy magic said:
The Globe on Baker St

used to be a good pub to watch England games in that.
haven't been for a couple of years.

Townie said:
If you all ask Teeno about Birmingham he'll tell you my story, worst day ive ever witnessed at a football match, i got glassed on my head, my brother whos 14 floored and chased, it was a terrible thing that happened and ill never forget the trouble at Birmingham away.

why don't you just tell us, it would b a lot easier than askin teeno.

come on spill da beenz i'm dyin to know :lol:

Basically we got battered, jumped, kicked in, glassed, hit with snooker cue!

I was the oldest lad there (17) th rest of the lads 16 and 15 and my mate who is also 17.

They ran us for about a mile, haing stuff thrown at us, kicked, terrible.

I loved every minute of it at the time but the thing that made it the worst day was losing my brother (14), he was the only person missing and people had told me he'd been seen on the floor and stuff.

When the group of us, about 20 of us in total made it to the bulring and lost the Zulu, told the cops he was missing and they told me to '**** off and find the ****' so i didnt know what to do, when i went down there i seen him waiting on his own with a big grin on his face shouts across to me 'same again next week?' lol.

Overall very scary and worrying, but the rush you get when its happening feels great! :)

Townie said:
Basically we got battered, jumped, kicked in, glassed, hit with snooker cue!

I was the oldest lad there (17) th rest of the lads 16 and 15 and my mate who is also 17.

They ran us for about a mile, haing stuff thrown at us, kicked, terrible.

I loved every minute of it at the time but the thing that made it the worst day was losing my brother (14), he was the only person missing and people had told me he'd been seen on the floor and stuff.

When the group of us, about 20 of us in total made it to the bulring and lost the Zulu, told the cops he was missing and they told me to '**** off and find the ****' so i didnt know what to do, when i went down there i seen him waiting on his own with a big grin on his face shouts across to me 'same again next week?' lol.

Overall very scary and worrying, but the rush you get when its happening feels great! :)

Our first hooligan on ere, so are you actually with the Baby Squad? Or just a bunch of pretenders.

Townie said:
We got the train back wih the Baby Squad but we dont hang around with them.

Oh rite, bunch of washed up middle aged blokes in fake burberry for the most part arent they, i fink its about time some of em grew up. But all in the name of fun i spose :roll:

'Townie' is Dan, AKA Blue Mistress, and a few other names. He's been banned from this forum several times, for racism and abuse. If he comes back again please don't talk to him.

Yeah im dan, aka BlueMistress please dont speak to me.

Im not racist, i said i dont like the IRA.

Anyway, hows it going Jeff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469