Post Match QPR 1 Leicester 2

We had two strikers on the pitch at the same time and only one keeper on the bench… WTF???

Made it a bit of a hard slog, but overall by far the better team, yet again

We had two strikers on the pitch at the same time
For 4 minutes, and we scored the winner in that time. Worthwhile doing from time to time isn’t it?

Bit of tough watch that, although the result was never really in doubt. Too many off days for a cohesive performance, I thought KDH had a stinker to be honest. Vestergaard proving to be Mr Reliable again and Fatawu is ****ing chaos in the best way possible.

Massive goal from Winks. Love the bloke.

Mavididi, Justin and KDH were all very poor today. Coady simply not as good as Faes and Casadei struggled. Vardy pretty anonymous, albeit the service was ****ing atrocious. With that many off the boil, it’s hardly a surprise that we struggled

Fatawu is ****ing ace though, isn’t he?

Mavididi, Justin and KDH were all very poor today. Coady simply not as good as Faes and Casadei struggled. Vardy pretty anonymous, albeit the service was ****ing atrocious. With that many off the boil, it’s hardly a surprise that we struggled

Fatawu is ****ing ace though, isn’t he?
And only 19.

Naaaahhhh give me Razor Ruddock sitting in the big bath smoking one of his own turds like a cigar.

(Can’t remember which one of his ex teammates shared that story)

I was watching without sound so I may have missed something but did the linesman have to remind the ref to send Dozzell off?

Seemed content with booking him for the shove and forgot about the assault that proceeded it.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00
10Ipswich00
11Leicester00