QPR Player Dies In A Car Crash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
did any of you know him ,was he a family member :102:

I'm sorry thats he died driving his car a 900 miles an hour, i am honest

he's dead fact ,get over it end off .

No I didn't know him, no he wasn't a member of my family either.

Driving his car 900 mph?! Where the **** did you get that stupid idea from? He might not have even been driving FFS, no news report that I've seen or heard has said that.

Idiot. :icon_roll

i feel very sorry for him and his family and maybe i was a bit out of line :102: if so im sorry

QPR's Ray Jones dies in car crash

_44078923_rayjones203.jpg
QPR are mourning the loss of Ray Jones

QPR's teenage striker Ray Jones has died in a car accident.
The Championship club postponed Saturday's match at Burnley following the death of the young forward.
A statement said: "QPR is in mourning following the tragic news that striker Ray Jones died in a motor accident in the early hours of Saturday morning."
The 18-year-old England youth international was involved in an accident in East Ham and was pronounced dead at the scene.
o.gif
606: DEBATE
Your reaction to the tragic news
The club said the collision occurred at about 0020 BST on Saturday in High Street South, East Ham.
Police confirmed Jones was one of three people to have been killed in the collision between a black Volkswagen Golf and a double-decker bus. One of the two other fatalities was also pronounced dead at the scene, while the third was taken to hospital in a critical condition, where he later died. The car's two remaining occupants were also transported to hospital and one is in a serious condition and the other is described as walking wounded.

you see thats what gets me no mention of the other 2 people at all apart from they had died too ,now that what gets at me ,sorry

Their names wouldn't be released until relatives had been informed, maybe that hadn't happened.

or that they are regular joes and general public couldn't give two hoots.

very sad for the families of all who died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00