QPR Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

I think that's about spot on Brown Nose, perhaps with Weso playing in the centre and Chambers on the right.

-----------------------Henderson----------------------------

Chambers------McAuley--------Kisnorbo-----------Sheehan

-------------------------N'Gotty--------------------------------

Stearman-----------------Clem------------------------Hume

-----------------------Hayles-------Howard-------------------

Not sure about Suspensions (Kisnorbo)? If so, Drop N'Gotty into the back 4 and bring Weso in

Last edited:

Not sure about Suspensions (Kisnorbo)? If so, Drop N'Gotty into the back 4 and bring Weso in

Stearman on the right of midfield after he has been our best player recently at RB? Fryatt who has been one of our best players recently dropped for Hayles??

Do you want us to lose or summat? :icon_roll

Stearman on the right of midfield after he has been our best player recently at RB? Fryatt who has been one of our best players recently dropped for Hayles??

Do you want us to lose or summat? :icon_roll
Well shut up criticising others and put your own selection up you spineless twat

Think you could be right,Melts although I would play Fryatt and use Hayles as the sub to change things if needed.

Well shut up criticising others and put your own selection up you spineless twat

I would have thought my first post shows the team I would put out. But let me do it again for you shall I?

Henderson

Stearman/McAuley/Kisnorbo/Sheehan (If Mattock is injured)

Chambers/Weso/Clemence/Hume

Fryatt/Howard

SUBS: N'Gotty, Kenton, Hayles, Hayes, King

Hendo

Stearman
McAulay
Kisnorbo
Sheehan

Chambers
Clem
N'Gotty
Hume

Howard
Fryatt

2-1 Foxes, two goals for Howard who becomes an instant hit...

Henderson

Stearman...McAuley...Kisnorbo...Kenton

Chambers...N'Gotty...Clem...Hume

Howard...Fryatt

Subs...Goalie??, Sheehan, Weso, Hayles, Hayes

Mattock is I think injured, Kenton took his place at LB on Saturday and I think he'll start with Bruno instead of Weso because we are away. Will he put a goalie on the bench, if so who?

Hendo

Stearman
McAulay
Kisnorbo
Sheehan

Chambers
Clem
N'Gotty
Hume

Howard
Fryatt

2-1 Foxes, two goals for Howard who becomes an instant hit...

Lets hope so, I can't remember the lalst time we signed a player who instantly looked brilliant for us. I think he will need a good start as he is bound to be low on confidence.

Lets hope so, I can't remember the lalst time we signed a player who instantly looked brilliant for us. I think he will need a good start as he is bound to be low on confidence.

Stan Collymore??

I bet Howie doesn't start. He'll come on mid way through 2nd half (to get the winner).

Henderson

Stearman...McAuley...Kisnorbo...Kenton

Chambers...N'Gotty...Clem...Hume

Howard...Fryatt

Subs...Goalie??, Sheehan, Weso, Hayles, Hayes

Mattock is I think injured, Kenton took his place at LB on Saturday and I think he'll start with Bruno instead of Weso because we are away. Will he put a goalie on the bench, if so who?

I really hope that if Mattock is injured then Sheehan plays rather than Kenton, especially if Howard starts. Now that we have a striker who can head the ball in addition to our goal machine defenders we need to get lots of good service from set pieces, and Sheehan has got the best free kick in the squad. Defensively he has some improving to do, but i don't think Kenton really better anyway, and the set pieces make up for any difference there.

Also, keeper wise, have all the others left yet, or might we end up with big fat Rab on the bench?

This would be my team. If we play Howard we have to get crosses in. No use having chambers or Weso on the wings or Sheehan as they won't get the ball in from open play.

COME ON CITY!!! PS WE NEED ABOUT THREE OR FOUR MORE IN THE WINDOW. KAVANAGH ETC ETC

Henderson (we HAVE to get Fulop back)

Stearman
Kisnorbo
McAuley
Mattock

Hume
Wesolowski
Clemence
Hayes

Fryatt
Howard

Subs: Goalie, Hayles, NGotty, A Chambers, King

I remember Ryan Smith from Arsenal being a real hit when he came to us on loan..

I remember Ryan Smith from Arsenal being a real hit when he came to us on loan..

He was really very good for us, then after the loan he ****ed off to Derby and disappeared. Shame as he was one of the best players I've seen play for us in the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669