Pre Match QPR v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Another opportunity to get back to winning ways. Although QPR seem to have found some decent form they are not picking up points and Sandro will be a great loss to them. Im hoping NP can sort out the tactics/formation/attitudes for this one because its an opportunity to get some much needed points/point on the board. We performed well there last season lets hope we can do it again. Please score a fecking goal now that we are equipped to keep clean sheets lol . An opomistic 0-1 forecast.. Vardy

Schmeichel

Simpson (against old club, always worthwhile....)
Was
Morgan
Konch

Mahrez
Cambiasso
James
Schlupp

Nugent
Ulloa

BANG

We won't score

They probably will

Bottom of the league by five o'clock

We won't score

They probably will

Bottom of the league by five o'clock

You're a bundle of joy at the moment, aren't you homer? I'd offer you a cuddle too, but Miles Away has had all of mine.

Schmeichel

Was
Morgan
Konch

Mahrez
Cambiasso
James
Schlupp

Nugent
Ulloa

BANG

I'm pretty sure that Simpson won't start the game - might be worth a shot but having kept a clean sheet, Pearson isn't the type to go on intuition. Can't think of any logical reason why QPR won't win except that at some stage we will almost certainly score a goal or two and get a decent result - and it might as well be against QPR.

My head tells me 2-0 QPR - but Ulloa can and will score goals.

I don't think Nugent is remotely good enough for this league - but Vardy is far from the next England striker forecast after the Man Unt game.

I'll go against logic with QPR 0 - City 1 (Ulloa)

Unchanged team for me.

Schmeichel

Was
Morgan
Konch

Mahrez
Cambiasso
James
Schlupp

Nugent
Ulloa

BANG

This team. With Vardy off the bench to run at an old and knackered QPR defense.

We're bottom for away form (excluding QPR).

They're mid-table for home form.

We haven't scored in far too long.

Charlie Austin has four goals in his last four games, which is infinitely more than us.

So we'll win 3-1.

I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm not looking forward to this game.

We played better last time out so we could be in with a chance but unless we score a quick goal or two (we used to do that kind of thing when I was young, I think) things could be unpleasant come 5pm.

I'll be happy, so happy, with a nice 2-2 draw (can a 2-2 draw against relegation threatened Peans Quark Rangers be nice?)

I'm scared. I'm worried. I'm not looking forward to this game.

We played better last time out so we could be in with a chance but unless we score a quick goal or two (we used to do that kind of thing when I was young, I think) things could be unpleasant come 5pm.

I'll be happy, so happy, with a nice 2-2 draw (can a 2-2 draw against relegation threatened Peans Quark Rangers be nice?)

Peans Quark Rangers?

I'm terrified. I don't think we're miles and miles away from being a survival-worthy side, but scoring goals just seems like the most unlikely thing in the world.

I think if any players can turn it around for us it's people like Ulloa, Vardy, Mahrez and Cambiasso.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570