Quartet are released by Rams boss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal_Supporter

Derby manager George Burley has released four players, including captain Ian Taylor - but offered defender Pablo Mills a new contract.
Midfielder Marco Reich, striker Junior and defender Chris Makin are not being offered new deals - although Makin's future will be reviewed in the summer.

"It has been a difficult decision," Burley told the Rams' website.

"All these players have done their best for the club, and they all depart with our best wishes for the future."

Dunno about ages, but reich look ok wen i saw him last season, and i think juniors pritti good aswell........Ant chance???

Reich would be a good buy as we've just released the only winger we've actually got :? Junior has a good reputation as a forward, but i've not seen him play more than 10minutes before and i think if he is judged to be 2nd best to Peschisolido he should hang up his boots

sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheeeep SHAGGERS!!!!!

say goodbye to the scum, say goodbye, say goodbye...say goodbye to the SCUM!

Gregorzs Raziak cried like a baby, cried like a baby, oh he crieeeed like a baaaaby!!!!

Junior looked pretty good when I saw him play for Rotherham, a bit like a Marcus Bent type player who likes ball to feet and runs at the defenders, but seem to have a bit of an attitude problem, and by no means a long term solution. Dunno about the other three

I am sorry to say this but the only players worth taking from the sheep would be Idiakez, Rasiak or Camp, after watching the first leg play off semi Derby looked a poor side without the first 2 in their side and I think it highlights what the championship is all about, a lot of the teams at the top contain 2 or 3 quality players capable of winning matches whilst the rest of the squad is average, next season if we can sign a couple of players in the mould and quality of Stephen Hughes we will be challenging if we dont then mid table again. We are not that far away from being a play off outfit.

but if we had Rasiak he would just burst into tears and he dont want ballers like that Ronaldo portugese GIMP in our side. we want the paddy mccarthys, danny tiattos, matt elliots, steve walsh never say die love the badge break some legs attitude in our squad.

I wouldn't want any of them.In my considered opinion Junior is absolute garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669