Queen's Diamond Jubliee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawsley

Last time I was there some fat slag was puking in an alleyway while her disheveled and ugly fried was being inseminated against a wall.

spionfox

Last time I was there some fat slag was puking in an alleyway while her disheveled and ugly fried was being inseminated against a wall.

Bit like Morrisons Coalville at lunchtime then.

fcukcov

Good question. They are going to move it but not in the direction you might have hoped/presumed. It's to do with the Olympics and the fact that no other major sporting event is allowed to be held in the country for the preceding (I think) two months. The Championship play-off final will be played on Sat 19 May with the League 1 and 2 finals following a week later over the weekend of Sat 26 & Sun 27 May.

Other end-of-season dates are:

Sat 28 or Sun 29 April - final Championship games
Sat 5 or Sun 6 May - final League 1 and League 2 games
Sat 5 May - FA Cup Final (Premier League games will also be played that weekend)
Sun 13 May - final Premier League games

Would this also affect motorsports? Or is it jsut sports that are inlcuded in the games?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
You should try Focus next time you're up that way

You'll have to be quick though; they're in administration

... but from what your missus told me the other night, that shouldn't be too much of a problem for you.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Would this also affect motorsports? Or is it jsut sports that are inlcuded in the games?

Another good question. I can't remember exactly what I read or where I read it. I have a feeling that it would affect motor sport but it would have to be a major event.

fcukcov

Another good question. I can't remember exactly what I read or where I read it. I have a feeling that it would affect motor sport but it would have to be a major event.

There is the F1 and Motogp both due to be staged around June/July. The only reason I can find on google for moving the FA Cup and season end forward is the European championships, not the olympics.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
There is the F1 and Motogp both due to be staged around June/July. The only reason I can find on google for moving the FA Cup and season end forward is the European championships, not the olympics.

The GP is pencilled in for Silverstone on 15th July 2012 so it obviously is not affected.

Macky

Gruntled Member
The GP is pencilled in for Silverstone on 15th July 2012 so it obviously is not affected.

It's must be just real sports so. People driving round and round in circles obviously aren't affected

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy

fcukcov

25 Jun - 8 Jul

Looks like either I misunderstood what I read or the writer was talking balls.

Like I said earlier I think the football move is more to do with allowing 4 weeks grace before the euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669