Questions for CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh said:
The worrying part was that he was asked if we were going to spend more of the 2 million in January or the summer and he became all shifty and said that he had to balance the books and that we had less ST holders this year and that had to be taken into account etc. Sounded to me like he was basically saying that the rest of the money is going into our debts, which might explain why CL didn't buy another striker today.

He also said that Hume is more like Dickov than Connolly (although that's not what we've been hearing from the Tranmere fans....) and that he's young and hungry.

We cant afford to feed him now we have paid the transfer fee. Maybe someone on here could adopt him and feed him up?:)

I'd be happy if Hume was a Dickov type player. That's what we need. We need someone who can finish stuff in the box. Someone who will get onto things, hassle defenders, and score easy goals!

I am trying to be more positive about today now! Hume and Hammond can both be great for us, and CLs signings have all been good so far, so let's hope these are too!

Yet, even when I'm trying to be more positive, I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, and whenever I see Hume's name or people saying he's got "potential", it makes that horrible feeling worse... I just have a bad feeling about it. Hopefully it will disappear after the Sheffield Wednesday game ;)

Graz said:
I'd be happy if Hume was a Dickov type player. That's what we need. We need someone who can finish stuff in the box. Someone who will get onto things, hassle defenders, and score easy goals!

I am trying to be more positive about today now! Hume and Hammond can both be great for us, and CLs signings have all been good so far, so let's hope these are too!

Yet, even when I'm trying to be more positive, I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, and whenever I see Hume's name or people saying he's got "potential", it makes that horrible feeling worse... I just have a bad feeling about it. Hopefully it will disappear after the Sheffield Wednesday game ;)

I've got a funny feeling he might get a few more than people think, from what i've seen of him he doesn't need the perfect ball to convert a chance and can hound defenders with his presence and pick up scraps.

G F P said:
I've got a funny feeling he might get a few more than people think, from what i've seen of him he doesn't need the perfect ball to convert a chance and can hound defenders with his presence and pick up scraps.

His Tranmere admirers say he is not a natural goalscorer as his record would suggest. :rolleyes:

Out of interest Steven who do you think CL should have replaced DC with? Bearing in mind DC wanted to go.

14. Do you have anything to say to these people who always see the worst in every situation?

Hume is like Dickov? Is that on the field or off the field?

highland fox said:
Out of interest Steven who do you think CL should have replaced DC with? Bearing in mind DC wanted to go.

Somebody who is an out and out goalscorer.

Boy Genius said:
What for a mere £2M........

They are out there, but don't get confused and sign an attacking midfielder. ;)

Steven said:

Name me one,available,affordable and Proven in this grade?

28. What's the craic with the shite corners every time?

No ones having a pop at Levein. He is a good manager (better than we could have hoped for), and I'm positive that he can do a great job for us. The questions are just a bit of fun, except:

33. Whats the Craic with the shite corners?
34. Whats with this Zonal shite?
35. Tortoise town and Hare town are 150 miles apart. Tortoise and hare leave their respective towns at the same time. Tortoise travels at 3 Mph, and Hare at 15MPH, how many miles outside of tortoise town will it be before the tortoise and Hare cross each others paths?

SilverFox said:
No ones having a pop at Levein. He is a good manager (better than we could have hoped for), and I'm positive that he can do a great job for us. The questions are just a bit of fun, except:

33. Whats the Craic with the shite corners?
34. Whats with this Zonal shite?
35. Tortoise town and Hare town are 150 miles apart. Tortoise and hare leave their respective towns at the same time. Tortoise travels at 3 Mph, and Hare at 15MPH, how many miles outside of tortoise town will it be before the tortoise and Hare cross each others paths?

Calmer today then Silver..?

Yeah! When I woke up this morning the sky hadn't fallen in, no one had died, and the LCFC stadium was still standing as a drove past to see a mate!

Cest La Vie...he wasn't that great anyways! We've probably got a better forward in this new lad.

Don't know what that Forest geezer is on! Macclesfield!!!! Need I say any more!?!?

Steven said:

somehow i doubt he was confused when signing him.

and lets not forget the worlds best striker was originally signed as a right winger. ;)

MKFox said:
28. What's the craic with the shite corners every time?

How are things today Mk ? Hows it shaping up in the Trouser Department ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669