Questions for the Foxes Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy you have interviewed clearly has no real passion for PNE and indeed doesnt even seem to know the location of Tuesdays game.

Total waste of a mouse click
The impression I got is that he's lost in passion for life let alone PNE:102:

Well I thought it was a very restful interview - a sort of Radio 4 ' Thought for the Day Revisited'.

It calmed me down just when I was falling asleep anyway.

Mind you......sums up PNE v City 2007 style.

Oh to remember circa 1954ish - FA Cup City v Preston (Tom Finney etc) packed Filbert Street, City the underdogs are a goal down and then Ron Jackson left back (school teacher Lancaster Boys) strikes his free kick from our half - high into the wind - the ball in the net.

We lost the replay- of course.

Well I thought it was a very restful interview - a sort of Radio 4 ' Thought for the Day Revisited'.

It calmed me down just when I was falling asleep anyway.

Mind you......sums up PNE v City 2007 style.

Oh to remember circa 1954ish - FA Cup City v Preston (Tom Finney etc) packed Filbert Street, City the underdogs are a goal down and then Ron Jackson left back (school teacher Lancaster Boys) strikes his free kick from our half - high into the wind - the ball in the net.

We lost the replay- of course.

No, we didn't !

No, we didn't !

Not looked it up - but did we play Preston in more than one cup run in the 50's.?

I thought I remembered us losing this particular replay 3- 2 having taken the lead; however I was very young and could be wrong.

What is certain is that I saw the game from towards the old Filbert Street of the Popular Side near to where Jackson took the kick and watched it swirl in the air towards their goal. Preston had a very strong side then with players like 'Pint Side' Charlie Wayman at centre forward - Angus Morrison on the other wing to Finney. My other main memory of the match is seeing the great Rowley move across from his inside left position to shoulder charge Finney off the pitch.

Dear FT in your latest article you mention the fanzine and the fact it is a favourite read of the FT and indeed some of the previous board. Would it also be true that the producers of this publication are indeed trust members?

Last edited:
Dear FT in your latest article you mention the fanzine and the fact it is a favourite read of the FT and indeed some of the previous board. Would it also be true that the producers of this publication are indeed trust members?
My God! :icon_eek:

This is worse than all of the Ant&Dec phone line scams put together!

Could work both ways

I've read The Fox many times before and enjoyed it - but now I know those feckwits like it I shall never buy it again.......

Point taken Homer but ethically if they are(and that is an if) then is it right to publicise it for financial gain?

Point taken Homer but ethically if they are(and that is an if) then is it right to publicise it for financial gain?

I don't believe they are associated with it in any way, to be honest - but I could be wrong

Last edited:
You said scam not me
I did.

Oops.

In case any litigious f*cks are reading this: It was a spleeing error. I meant to write scram by way of reference to Ant&Dec's bloody awful culinary skills. To prove how bad at spelling I am I have included one in this post as well - can you spot it?
Competition entry line: 08071-disco-bob
(calls charged at £5 per minute, all prizes to be collected in person from the office in Taiwan, please get permission from an responsible adult before attempting soduku puzzles, calls may last a lifetime)

I don't believe they are associated with it in any way, to be honest - but I could be wrong

By the amount of abuse piled on them from time to time on the Fox message board I would very much doubt if there was any connection

It is up to individuals if they want to reveal membership of an organisation or not, however if the implication is that the Foxes Trust Board influence the editorial, then that certainly is not the case.

The Foxes Trust has a column in the fanzine, which we have had since our launch & it's contents is entirely our choice, but other than that everything else in the fanzine, Trust board members only know the contents of when we individually buy one like any other fan.

Our increased "promotion" of the fanzine is to help sales & ensure that it continues to be published in future years (because it close to ceasing production at the end of last season), as we feel an independent publication is vital given the local media seems to follow the LCFC line more than ever now.

We have no financial link with the fanzine.

Finally some known dedicated Fox readers of many years are some of our greatest critics.

I take he is a member then .Would you promote my fork lift training business?

I take he is a member then .Would you promote my fork lift training business?

Assume what you want to assume, don't let the truth get in the way!

We will promote any party who is going to air fans viewpoints without any reference to LCFC & having an LCFC representative to talk down fans concerns

In September we mentioned a new TV forum
http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=317&Itemid=2

Although slightly delayed the pilot show will be filmed at the end of this month & we will promote that further than as well

So will you be assuming all at MATV are members too?

Assume what you want to assume, don't let the truth get in the way!

We will promote any party who is going to air fans viewpoints without any reference to LCFC & having an LCFC representative to talk down fans concerns

In September we mentioned a new TV forum
http://foxestrust.co.uk/site/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=317&Itemid=2

Although slightly delayed the pilot show will be filmed at the end of this month & we will promote that further than as well

So will you be assuming all at MATV are members too?
Does it really need this personalised, belligerent style of reply?

When are you people going to take on board the advice given to you over and over that if you want people to take you seriously then you have to behave and communicate in an effective and professional manner.

This post is just yet another example of why the perception of the Trust is that of a group of well-meaning but rather inept people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00