Quite nice signings :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tudgie

Some not bad signings here guys who knows u may be promoted soon and face the mighty chelsea :D of corse u would be thrashed :056:well gd luck anyways i surpose its better to be blue than red cya xxxxxx u minxs

Have a word with Jose so we can have a season loan of Michael Ballack as he has just lost his place!

any here that plays FM knows that leicester need to sign people from the super contry of :guatemala

Anyone who has been to Guatemala will know it's a desperate shithole.

Ive never seen nottingham spelt like that, but i suppose the message is the same.

Guatamal City certainly is pretty dire, but there is some wonderful country in the Mountains & lakes to the West.

Last edited:
I was being a bit harsh - Tikal is pretty impressive for example - but it's one of the poorest places I've ever been and the conditions are not nice for lots of people.

But we digress... back to more important things than world poverty. Now where were we? Ah, yes: shall we give the multi-millionaire Robbie Fowler a weekly pay packet of 22,000 English pounds?

i dont think u should sign fowler hes not that great and will eat away finances plus he will retire soon im not bothered if its a shite hole some mint footballers come from there!

Last edited:
some mint footballers come from there!

Some 'mint' footballers come from where? Guatemala? FFS.... :icon_roll Just because they are 'mint' on Footy Man, doesn't mean they are 'mint' in real life. I've only ever heard of 1 Guatemalan player FFS and that's because he failed a trial at Bolton.....some 'mint' player he must have been.

Some 'mint' footballers come from where? Guatemala? FFS.... :icon_roll Just because they are 'mint' on Footy Man, doesn't mean they are 'mint' in real life. I've only ever heard of 1 Guatemalan player FFS and that's because he failed a trial at Bolton.....some 'mint' player he must have been.
he was apparently a breath of fresh air around the training ground though.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670