Quiz the chief exec

Status
Not open for further replies.
KTFaith said:
Joe_Fox said:
I should think so! It's not the first time this humble poster has been accused of something he didn't do.

As for Tim Davies working every hour god sends, that's just wrong - I heard that he sleeps a bit.

Tis true, he found a way to sleep - he starts reading J_F posts :lol:

Oh yeh, as if. My posts are the most exciting posts in the world. He'd stay up reading them all night if he could.

Foxes_Trust said:
Step forward Paul Mace
- certainly responsble for the "120 year anniversary shirt", but was there really any need for it? It was also the worst kit we have ever had
- did all the negotations with JJB, so One Year Kit also his area

The 120-year shirt was fine - bit of a naff anniversary, but the colour and the reversability were different enough to sell a lot of shirts. And don't say it only sold when it was cheap because that just isn't so.

Nothing wrong with a one-year kit either. The club have been up-font about it being a one-year kit - they haven't suddenly announced it after it has been on sale for 11½months! And don't moan about it being against the fans' charter. The charter has changed - nothing is forever - live with it!

Now if you want to criticise Paul Mace for last year's tournament thing and this year's pop festival, go ahead. I'm with you on both of those.

PAUL MACE!!!!!!!!! thats the guy I'm on about :eek: :eek: :? :-x I got them confuzzled up, apologies once again lads!

You need to get yourself organasized!

Foxes_Trust said:
beaumontfox said:
i'm a bit annoyed it starts at 6.30pm.

doen't give anyone much time to get home from work,get changed,have something to eat and get back over there does it?
(i mean if you live outside the city)

Agreed BF
- probably early to satisify LCFC staff, rather than the customer, is that the first point to raise
- can't say it about Tim though, he works very long hours & we have held meetings with him starting at 9pm before now

We would encourage as many fans as possible from all the message boards to go, more on that later

i'm hoping i'll be able to swp shifts....but won't know if i can til Monday.

I crowd of at least 50 will be there IMO.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
PAUL MACE!!!!!!!!! thats the guy I'm on about :eek: :eek: :? :-x I got them confuzzled up, apologies once again lads!

I think SilverFox was particularly upset. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Indeed, the self-confesed Silvery Beast was most upset.

bocadillo said:
The 120-year shirt was fine - bit of a naff anniversary, but the colour and the reversability were different enough to sell a lot of shirts. And don't say it only sold when it was cheap because that just isn't so.

Nothing wrong with a one-year kit either. The club have been up-font about it being a one-year kit - they haven't suddenly announced it after it has been on sale for 11½months! And don't moan about it being against the fans' charter. The charter has changed - nothing is forever - live with it!

Now if you want to criticise Paul Mace for last year's tournament thing and this year's pop festival, go ahead. I'm with you on both of those.

Dis-agree on the kit front. Kits are supposed to be presented to the Fans Forum, as originally stated in the ever changing Fans Charter. This hasn't happened for Fosse Gold or this years kit.

The Fans Charter used to follow the Government's Task Force guidelines & state 2 year cycle, it was then amended for Fosse Gold purposes & then amended again to state duration of kit will be annouced in advance.

This constant changing is an abuse of the principal of the document & has got to stop.

Agreed on tournament, less so on the pop festival, in hindsight they shouldn't have attempted this summer, once Council approval had been given many acts already had commitments. They were in negotattions with bigger acts but they didn't come off.

Now this cancellation may put some off in future, however we don't want a thumping loss.. now gone full circle & back to last years tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669