Radio Leicester ...the moaning has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Anybody listening to the radio now, 6 games in and apparently Sylla is useless, Hammond should be playing instead of Connolly. Peter from Kirby Muxloe reckons we shouldnt have sold Stewart now and we should be signing a striker......why do fans forget that we have no fecking money !

Stop fvcking moaning you fickle boneheaded knob jockeys.

Great phone call bangkok, really positive and agree with you totally. Nice to hear a realist.

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Anybody listening to the radio now, 6 games in and apparently Sylla is useless, Hammond should be playing instead of Connolly. Peter from Kirby Muxloe reckons we shouldnt have sold Stewart now and we should be signing a striker......why do fans forget that we have no fecking money !

Stop fvcking moaning you fickle boneheaded knob jockeys.

But don't you understand were still a premiership club and should be challenging for europe with decent cup runs............ oh hang on, my pillow isn't a marshmallow.

Have I missed something, or have we just been taken over by a sugar daddy, where are these cocks who keep coming on the phone in, living in a cave. We have no money why are people suggesting we should sign 2 strikers, we can only do this by selling somebody, yet these people are suggesting we should spend money we aint got. Have people not learned from our time in administration or will some people not be happy until we have no club. People need to be realistic we have not got a pot to piss in and CL is rebuilding the club on a shoestring and this will not happen overnight. I cannot believe how fickle and pathetic some of our supporters really are.

jesus christ!!!! anyone would think that half of Leicester is about to throw themselves in the canel at times... we might just scrape playoffs but we do seem to be playing with far more pride and passion... I for one am not getting my hopes up.

Certainly a lot better then previous hoof tactics which failed so miserably for the last 2 years...

People need to get a grip and remember this is a new side and nothing like the one that was assembled for our last promotion campaign!

BLUE ARMY!

yes it's me!

I'm off to bed now as it's past midnight here....

with any luck will be on again to tackle these brainless idiots who think we have enough financial clout to get Kevin Campbell back from WBA!

Even Oxfam have more money than us!!!!

I know I've only seen one game live (Which we lost 4-1) But we looked ten times better than we did against Blackburn in the cup last season!

Hopefully people will soon realise that what we have now is what we have got to stick with for this season. Hopefully They'll wake up and get behind the team as moaning is only gonna damage morale!

Levein sounded sick to death in his post match interview give the man a break he's putting in 110% to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear!

BLUE ARMY!

Last edited:
While I agree with you Bangkok, the performance against Luton was absolutely dreadful - no creativity, no movement, no inventiveness, poor.

I should hope CL did sound pissed off, his players let him down.

I just wish we werent so predictable in terms of results. The only game that hasnt been predictable is the stoke game. I think we will end up with 20 draws again this season.............

Was Andy from Long Eaton on? or have they banned him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566