Radio Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see many similarities between Waco and our current predicament.

I see the FT and the current board leading all their supporters and members blindly to their deaths.

I feel sorry for us supporters that want our current board out, we are being led to our deaths also, but we can see it.

NIce to see you are out of your recent bout of LCFC related depression.;)

I see many similarities between Waco and our current predicament.

I see the FT and the current board leading all their supporters and members blindly to their deaths.

I feel sorry for us supporters that want our current board out, we are being led to our deaths also, but we can see it.

If our deaths come after barricading ourselves in the Walkers with guns and explosives, I can't help thinking there are worse ways to go.

MM needs to be able to buy 90% of the shares to own the club out right, but between the three board members that resigned, they hold about 10% of the shares. If they actually own 10.00000000000001% then they can stop the buy out.

MM needs to be able to buy 90% of the shares to own the club out right, but between the three board members that resigned, they hold about 10% of the shares. If they actually own 10.00000000000001% then they can stop the buy out.

Why do you keep posting this FFS ?

He's not after 90% any more - he wants 75 feckin' per cent

Give me strength:icon_roll

And even then he only needs 51% of shares to have the majority vote as he would own more shares than everyone else put together! May be wrong, think I'm still pissed! Whats happened then? have we still got a deal or no deal??

Is it only a select few FT members who have had their opinion 'canvassed'?

Cos a friend has heard feck all from the FT, despite emailing them several times since this takover rubbish started!
To say she's slightly annoyed is an understatement!

Whats happened then? have we still got a deal or no deal??

for ****s sake read the posts, people have got to stop asking these retarded questions.

And even then he only needs 51% of shares to have the majority vote as he would own more shares than everyone else put together! May be wrong, think I'm still pissed! Whats happened then? have we still got a deal or no deal??

waiting for the banker to ring, just 6 boxes left

Is it only a select few FT members who have had their opinion 'canvassed'?

Cos a friend has heard feck all from the FT, despite emailing them several times since this takover rubbish started!
To say she's slightly annoyed is an understatement!

Has he checked his standing order /cheque went through? Just a thought.

i dont think they like her

wonder what FT who comes on here thinks about it. awfull treatment for saying all they ever blubber on about is doing the best thing for their member etc, they dont even communicate with half.

for ****s sake read the posts, people have got to stop asking these retarded questions.

Mate, I haven't got time to read through 500+ posts of opinions to find out nothing has changed!! You could of answered the question with a lot shorter and informed response to the one that you gave!!

Mate, I haven't got time to read through 500+ posts of opinions to find out nothing has changed!! You could of answered the question with a lot shorter and informed response to the one that you gave!!

mate it wasnt personal but the only fecking reason we have 500+ posts is because people keep asking the same fecking questions every single day.

to your question, if the deal was off do you not think you would know about it.

im just getting annoyed with the repetitivness of this ****ing topic.

She.

And she has always paid up her renewal. They replied to her when she offered to help with any fundraising(though they told her that her help wasn't needed)

Well, according to RL news this morning, FT is an organization made up of shareholders :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669