Raoul Moat

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's only relevant if you can only type with one finger.

I'm pressuming that she isn't intelligent enough to use more than one finger during a task......Oo'er

Last edited:
Whilst questioning the intelligence of the woman who started up the Facebook page. Ted also alluded to the fact she may use one finger when having a intimate moment with herself.

Whilst questioning the intelligence of the woman who started up the Facebook page. Ted also alluded to the fact she may use one finger when having a intimate moment with herself.

That isn't what I meant at all, you have completly missed the point of my post.

Darth Vodka is insinuating that he used to think I was an annoying ****, but now thinks I'm utterly hilarious.

Last edited:
Darth Vodka is insinuating that he used to think I was an annoying ****, but now thinks I'm utterly hilarious.

old Tornado Shawn ain't living that down easily is he?

not sure which in-joke will last longer, that ot jas123's bullshit bet

old Tornado Shawn ain't living that down easily is he?

not sure which in-joke will last longer, that ot jas123's bullshit bet

I'll put £5000 on at 200/1 that its the Tornado Shawn one.

JoeFox has bet on all of the in jokes with his special system. He's already made billions of yen.

i'm tempted to do a "in joke" thread for newbies :)

i'm tempted to do a "in joke" thread for newbies :)

It would take some of the fun out of it though. Newbies having no idea whats going when we're talking about Tommy Wright's current stay in Aberdeen makes me rofl.

Last edited:
It would take some of the fun out of it though. Newbies having no idea whats going when we're talking about Tommy Wright's current stay in Aberdeen makes me rofl.

loooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll

he's playing with Mungongo isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  39
2Liverpool39
3Brighton37
4Arsenal37
5Newcastle37
6Brentford36
7Aston Villa36
8Bournemouth35