Ratings Vs Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFKAKTF FOX

Walker 7 - Surprisingly little to do, but what he had to do he did very well.

Kenton 7 - Decent game looks very solid, but was a clumsy and naive tackle that led to penalty.

Dabizas 7 - Good solid game, made some decent blocks and challenges distribution can be a little mixed.

Dublin 7 - Another reasonably solid performance although did get turned on a couple of occasions and again distribution was inconsistent.

Maybury 7 - Had a decent game and didnt let Dickov wind him up did well getting forward as well looks a decent option on the left.

Gillespie 8 - Worked hard and looked our most dangerous player, worried Blackburn when he got the ball and ran at them.

Gudjonsson 7 - Did a good job in front of the back 4 and gets forward as well, winds the opposition up as well, dare I say we are a better team with Joey playing.

Nalis 6 - Worked hard, but doesnt give many options, limits our movement and invariably brings little in attacking options, however is a threat with his long range shooting and his height and strength were there to combat Blackburn.

Williams 7 - Looked comfortable on the ball and had a good energetic game, but when in possession didnt really have too many options to use.

Tiatto 6 - Gave his all and covered every blade of grass but never really makes a telling contribution in terms of creativity and does give away a number of needless free kicks.

De Vries 6 - Worked hard but lacked the movement and didnt really cause Blackburn too many problems actually looks better when ball is played into his feet rather in the air not really a target man as his obvious height would suggest.

Subs

Not enough time to mark.

Walker 7
Kenton 7.5
Dublin 6
Dabizas 7.5
Maybury 7.5
Gillespie 8
Williams 7.5
Nalis 5
Joey 7
Tiatto 7
MDV 7

Subs on too late to rate.

Walker 7.5
Kenton 7
Dublin 6.5
Dabizas 7
Maybury 7.5
Gillespie 8
Williams 7.5
Nalis 6
Joey 8
Tiatto 7
MDV 6.5

Walker 7
Kenton 5 - He looked good against Forest but today he looked out of his depth here. Him and Gillespie were all over the place in the first twenty mins
Maybury 7 Played very well
Dabizas - Had a good game bar on dodgy pass to Nalis!
Dublin 7 Solid
Gillespie - 7 Would have got an 8 but for the indecision between him and Kenton in the first twenty minutes
Gudjonsson 7 kept it tight and did well.
Williams 8 - Our man of the match. Good forward and seems to being doing more and more defensively each match
Tiatto 7 - Got forward and tried to help MDV when he could
Nalis -6 I would have played Hughes and I still would after today
MDV - 6 Did alright but he need to learn to head the ball. Worked hard though

Walker 6.5
Kenton 6.5
Dublin 6
Dabizas 6
Maybury 7
Gillespie 7.5
Williams 7
Nalis 6.5
Joey 7.5
Tiatto 7
De Vries 5.5 ---(Thankless task today, but looks slow to me.Didn't look a prem type player IMO)

Walker 7
Kenton 7
Dublin 7
Dabizas 7.5
Maybury 7
Gillespie 8
Williams 8
Nalis 5
Joey 6
Tiatto 5
MDV 6

Walker 7
Kenton 7
Dublin 7
Dabizas 7
Maybury 7
Gillespie 7
Williams 8
Nalis 5
Joey 8
Tiatto 7
MDV 6

Walker 6
Kenton 7
Dabizas 7
Dublin 7
Maybury 7
Gillespie 7
Gudjonsson 7
Nalis 7
Williams 8
Tiatto 7
De Vries 7

Walker 7 - did well, made no mistakes
Kenton 7 - looks solid, not really at fault for the PK
Dublin 7 - he's everywhere
Dabizas 6.5 - dint make any serious mistakes
Maybury 7.5 - solid performance, good distribution as well
Gillespie 8 - ran at opponents and put in crosses
Williams 7.5 - comfortable on ball
Nalis 6 - dint really see much of him today
Joey 7.5 - worked hard, almost scored with a long range effort
Tiatto 7 - everywhere, as usual!
MDV 6.5 - tried and did ok.

First game I've actually seen all season! You don't get much chance to see City out here and I have to make do with radio commentary and highlights on LCFC World...

Walker 7 :D - quiet game for him, but didn't put a foot wrong

Kenton 7 :D - looks solid and, first 20 mins and penalty aside, looks a good player. Sign him up!

Dabizas 7 :D - decent enough game

Dublin 8 :eek: - MOM for me (yes, I'm on my own here!). Still a class act; ran the show at the back and kept them quiet all game. Got turned once or twice and distibution suspect at times (he did put in some good passes though) but not many centre backs (certainly in our league) would have done any better. Up front he looked our most likely source of a goal and forced Friedel to make a couple of saves, which nobody else managed to do all game

Maybury 7 :D - solid

Gillespie 8 :D - genuine threat going forward, did pretty well defensively. New contract for Mr Gillespie

Williams 6 :? - obviously a quality player, and got stuck in at times, but still goes missing too often and didn't support the front man as much as I'd have liked as the attacking player in a five man midfield

Gudjonsson 7 :D - held things together well, a few dodgy passes but a few good ones too. Generally impressed me

Nalis 5 :-x - Came into it more in the second half but largely anonymous

Tiatto 5 :-x - Dissappointing for me. Bags of effort and commitment, which does count for something, and was always involved, but gave the ball away far, far too often (more than half of our attacks broke down when it got to him) and got a really stupid booking for a needless, blatent foul. 10/10 for effort, but a for actual worthwhile contribution, well.... not much IMO

MDV 7 :D - not really a goalscoring threat but did a great job holding it up and gave their back four a difficult time on his own. For me he looks like another Scowcroft... but with presence. Or, Dublin of five years ago, but without the goals...

No ratings for subs, but the couple of touches McCarthy got were promising.

CL 8 :D - the plan nearly worked...

Walker 7 Nothing to do.
Kenton 5 Suspect to say the least.
Dublin 7 Solid but poor distribution.
Dabizas 8 Superb today, would still make a better greek wrestler.
Maybury 6 Not bad.
Gillespie 8 Looked good.
Williams 6 Not enough midfield space for him to shine
Nalis 5 Hughes looks better to me.
Joey 8 Excellent
Tiatto 6 bags of effort but didnt shine.
MDV 6 a Thankless task really but wish he would try and head the ball not the defenders back.

Walker 7 - not much to do but what he did was good
Kenton 4 - poor game IMO, out of his depth and a pitiful challenge for the pen
Dublin 7 - commanding performance at back, but conceded possession too many times
Dabizas 7 - solid
Maybury 6 - good defensively but poor coming forward. Not a left back and shouldn't be playing there
Gillespie 7 - good game
Gudjonsson - 6.5 solid stuff, but distribution lets him down
Nalis 4.5 - he is just not good enough, even in a poor team like ours
Williams 6 - not effective enough in providing support coming forward
Tiatto 8.5 - best Leicester player on the pitch by far
De Vries 2.5 - one of the worst players I've seen for some time (and I include Nathan Blake in that assessment)

Walker-7: Reliable when called upon
Kenton-5: Looked suspect against the talented (but cheating) Pedersen. Rash challenge for penalty
Maybury-6.5: Offered little going forward, but defended well
Dabizas-7: Distribution poor as usual, but defended reasonably well against the 'pest'
Dublin-7.5: One of his better Leicester games. Distribution questionable in parts, though defended stubbornly
Gillespie- 7: Had to support Kenton too often, but looked dangerous going forward when offered the chance
Tiatto-7: Few chances to offer anything in the final 3rd, but worked extremely hard as per usual
Gudjonssen-7.5: Hard working display. Looked relatively composed when others around him were losing their heads
Williams- 6.5: Unable to support De Vries, which was probably his main purpose. Worked hard enough, with little end product however.
Nalis-6: Too lethargic on the ball. Showed some good passes, but unable to really enforce himself
De Vries-6: Difficulty in playing lone role upfront. Worked realtively hard, with no joy or luck. Did not win enough headers, but wasn't greatly supported. Did not relieve the pressure by holding the ball up. Looked slow and off the pace. Connolly would have been the better option.

Walker 7 - easy game

Kenton 4 - very poor imo, tackle for penalty was so clumsy its untrue.

Dublin 7 - did well.

Dabizas 8 - solid a a rock .

Maybury 7 - looks a really good consistent player

Gillespie 8 - MOM, always looked our biggest and only threat

Williams 6 - Still not convinced.

Nalis 5 - Cant wait til he retires

Joey 7 - did very well

Tiatto 6 - trying hard but couldnt muster anything up.

MDV 4 - awful game, kept whinging at ref because it weasnt going he way, never gonna be a premier league player

Walker 7
Kenton 7 (unlucky and naive all at once)
Dublin 6
Dabizas 7
Maybury 7
Gudjonsson 9 (excellent)
Williams 8
Nalis 6
Gillespie 7
Tiatto 6
MDV 7

- better fans, better stadium, played better.....

Walker 6 - Had sod all to do.
Kenton 6 - At times was awesome, and at other times very dodgy.
Dublin 6 - Again was good at times, but also looked dodgy.
Dabizas 7 - Didn't put a foot wrong, solid performance.
Maybury 6 - Ok
Gillespie 8 - Our best player by a mile.
Williams 7 - Looked extremely confident, but found it hard.
Nalis 6 - The lack of playing week in week out is showing.
Gudjonnson 7 - First hald dreadful, second half awesome.
Tiatto 6 - Ran his bollocks off, but didn't get the rub of the green.
De Vries 0 - Garbage. Fcking crap. Get Rid

Walker 7 - Fine
Kenton 7 - did well, apparently unlucky for the penalty - even if he was a bit rash. Obviously we were at the other end and I haven't brought myself to watch the replays yet but my Dad and brother say it was unfortunate.
Dublin 8 - I thought he was coolness personified. My MOTM.
Dabizas 7 - very good.
Maybury 7 - Lively and relatively inventive
Gillespie 8 - Yup, well done Keith - he's getting there.
Williams 7 - He also gets better and better.... strong and positive
Nalis 6 - Not good enough at this level.
Gudjonnson 7 - I like the lad.. he gives his all. All we and the club can ask for... whether he's good enough is another question....
Tiatto 7 - Ditto Gudjonnson.
De Vries 2 - I'll say it again, he's Akinbiyi without the pace. In fact, I'll go further... he's Akinbiyi (ie tries hard) but hasn't got the pace OR the first touch OR the presence - and doesn't get into nearly as many goalscoring positions.. I know Ade missed 99% of them but at least he "looked like" scoring...

Walker 6 - solid, very little to do but never looked in difficulty

kenton 6 - again looked very solid but sometimes positioning was poor, early on at least

dabisaz 7 - good apart from one awful misplaced pass in the 2nd half

dublin 6 - would have got higher but from p***ing about with the ball far too much in our own 3rd of the pitch, also looked far more threatening up front than MDV

maybury 7 - looked very solid

gillespie 7 - our only real threat, shame he couldnt be more decisive though

nalis 4 - wasnt at the races, prefer hughes

gudjonnson 7 - played well, showed great spirit, there is hope for the future

williams 6.5 - not up to recent form but a decent display

tiatto 6 - ok

de vries 4 - we looked completely threatless up front, for such a big man he won hardly any headers, to be fair he didnt get much support

overall - fortune favours the bold, we were just too timid, in particular de vries got little support from midfield, only time he did, at the start of the 2nd half blackburn couldnt get out of their own half for about 10 minutes

Walker 6 - solid, very little to do but never looked in difficulty

kenton 6 - again looked very solid but sometimes positioning was poor, early on at least

dabisaz 7 - good apart from one awful misplaced pass in the 2nd half

dublin 6 - would have got higher but from p***ing about with the ball far too much in our own 3rd of the pitch, also looked far more threatening up front than MDV

maybury 7 - looked very solid

gillespie 7 - our only real threat, shame he couldnt be more decisive though

nalis 4 - wasnt at the races, prefer hughes

gudjonnson 7 - played well, showed great spirit, there is hope for the future

williams 6.5 - not up to recent form but a decent display

tiatto 6 - ok

de vries 4 - we looked completely threatless up front, for such a big man he won hardly any headers, to be fair he didnt get much support

overall - fortune favours the bold, we were just too timid, in particular de vries got little support from midfield, only time he did, at the start of the 2nd half blackburn couldnt get out of their own half for about 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669